Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i could kms or go er

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Sadly i dont live in murica so i dont have access to guns

As long as you don’t live in UK you can probs eventually get one

belt around the door knob and around ur neck and lean over. Once you faint you'll body wiill fall and you'll get choked to death

I hate rigorous proofs. I want to kill myself too, and I'm not even accounting for my incelibacy yet. ???

TheVman said:
belt around the door knob and around ur neck and lean over. Once you faint you'll body wiill fall and you'll get choked to death

IMG_1445.gif

IMG_1445.gif

IMG_1445.gif

KMS = Kill many sluts?

You have so much life ahead of you OP D:

I don't live in America too. My only hope is that I am in a fatal accident. I just hope it is quick and painless without no fear, I have already experience more fear than the average human 20 times over.

Reality check: You could propably come up with 100 different ways of killing yourself right now. You just don't want to do it. Rope around neck + jump off a very high building= broken neck or severed head, boom.

I just want an easy job that pays and a gf i can take to pound town every night. That's too much to ask for in this day and age.

demonanus said:
Reality check: You could propably come up with 100 different ways of killing yourself right now. You just don't want to do it. Rope around neck + jump off a very high building= broken neck or severed head, boom.

Yeah, OP is a attention whoring pussy.
Ppl who actually want to commit suicide dont bitch about it on forums.

Going ER and then roping must feel SOOOO good tbh. I get goosebumps everytime I daydream about it.

Cynistic said:
Yeah, OP is a attention whoring pussy.
Ppl who actually want to commit suicide dont bitch about it on forums.

i was just suicidal in the morning and bored at work buddy

obviously im too pussy to suicide

jfl 

>attention whoring on incels.is

jfl