Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I could hold hands with a girl, kiss, and tell each other how much we love each other while we are having sex and she is riding on top of me

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
That is my ultimate sexual fantasy

the girl would be my gf ofc

a girl riding you while interlocking hands with her is really the best fantasy

I hate myself.
Every fantasy I have that is along the lines of this, always leaves me feeling sad and disgusted at myself.

I hate myself.
Every fantasy I have that is along the lines of this, always leaves me feeling sad and disgusted at myself.
Yeah like none of my kinks are like rough shit like choking and domination

Yeah like none of my kinks are like rough shit like choking and domination
Mine aren't either.
They are just... love and it just seems so real and genuine.

I forget what it's actually called but there is a scientific term for getting lost in a fantasy world for a long amount of time, making up scenarios and inserting yourself into them. Similar to the idea of winning arguments while you're in the shower but all the time and for a wide range of topics. I think it's a lot more common than people think but nobody really talks about it.

What's interesting is most of the fantasies I have relating to this phenomenon are about being caring to girls. I imagine they are depressed or sad or maybe their just into me, i usually fantasize about cheering them up. Of course I imagine have sexual fantasies but honestly that's only about 20% of my fantasies. I know it's a cope but it helps me fall asleep at night,

That's why it's bullcrap when IT cucks say we only care about wanting our dicks sucked when that is only a small fragment of the reason we have this forum. We want love, care, recognition, and we also want to give those out to others as well.

mogs me I have no fantasies no more

It’s bloody well over. I need my dick rode by a local foid.

Girlfriends and emotional support > sex. Both are great, ofc, but it's still my dream to hold hands with a girl.

The ultimate dream boyo

I forget what it's actually called but there is a scientific term for getting lost in a fantasy world for a long amount of time, making up scenarios and inserting yourself into them. Similar to the idea of winning arguments while you're in the shower but all the time and for a wide range of topics. I think it's a lot more common than people think but nobody really talks about it.

Maladaptive daydreaming. Basically living in your fantasy world instead of the real world. A problem when it creates inconveniences in your daily life, otherwise deemed normal.

I just want to be cuddled with and held by a woman ngl.

Reality is a dream killer

Maladaptive daydreaming. Basically living in your fantasy world instead of the real world. A problem when it creates inconveniences in your daily life, otherwise deemed normal.
Yes, this is what I was talking about. Thank you!

I have a fantasy of being sat on by humans of the opposite gender so I want the same thing. X(

Yo
Girlfriends and emotional support > sex. Both are great, ofc, but it's still my dream to hold hands with a girl.
u might as well wish for the dead to come back to life lmao

she is riding on top of me​

OP is vague, doesn't even specify if it's normal cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, if her feet are on the ground, if they are holding left+right right+left or crossing hands

Sounds pretty cucked tbh

Who tf says shit like that when they are having sex?

OP is vague, doesn't even specify if it's normal cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, if her feet are on the ground, if they are holding left+right right+left or crossing hands
Normal cowgirl where I see her from the front, so I can see her cute face, hips, boobs, thighs and vag

I have fantasies too

Normal cowgirl where I see her from the front, so I can see her cute face, hips, boobs, thighs and vag
I'm skeptical that it's easy to see the vagina when a girl is riding you cowgirl style.

In fact how do you even see a vagina when your dick's in it?

You'd really only be able to see the outer labia and upper clit.

What's interesting is most of the fantasies I have relating to this phenomenon are about being caring to girls. I imagine they are depressed or sad or maybe their just into me, i usually fantasize about cheering them up. Of course I imagine have sexual fantasies but honestly that's only about 20% of my fantasies. I know it's a cope but it helps me fall asleep at night,

That's why it's bullcrap when IT cucks say we only care about wanting our dicks sucked when that is only a small fragment of the reason we have this forum. We want love, care, recognition, and we also want to give those out to others as well.
maladaptive daydreaming? idk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back