Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I could have went to a Christian/Catholic School

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I would have at least enjoyed it a little bit rather than not at all at regular advanced mental death high school
My love for the Lord is my greatest cope which I am not able to indulge in as much due to death wagie slavie camp and unimaxxing.

I went to a Christian school but it didnt do anything

I went to an all-boys hs and it’s definitely better than being around foids nonstop. It was a great environment for growing, in all aspects of life.

Importantly for incels, without foids, males compare themselves with achievements whether it be artistic, academic, or athletic. Nerds can succeed in at least the first two and gain respect from being successful in that. In a setting with foids, the only thing that matters to foids is how attractive you are. Your entire worth and pecking order in school will be determined by how many bitches you can pull.

I went to coed k-8 school and college, so I have seen the difference females make. Heck, my school had a sister school, and when the girls would come to use our facilities, you can see guy’s demeanor’s change so much. It’s remarkable how a Chad can interact with a foid once during Track practice and snap her up. A guy can always meet girls through external activities, if he’s so inclined, so I don’t see the downside of sending your son to an all-boys school. Men end up forming fraternal organizations even into adulthood, for obvious reasons.

Same. I hate how public school is so much about “being yourself” and shit. But on the other hand, as a brown guy, who knows how it would have went. I always imagine those private schools to be less diverse and I may have been bullied for my race. Idk.