Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could have a normal life

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Got no friends, nobody who cares about me, nobody to talk to. Getting friends isn't hard for me they just seem so brainwashed and stereotypical, every dude is like a politically correct carbon copy of the next and i can't stand those type of people. Never wanting to talk about something wild or crazy just always in boundary with the rest of the human race. But boy would I kill to be at an amusement park with a bunch of funny great friends and a beautiful foid who would ride with me on the Ferris wheel as we watched the stars...

Life sucks, it's over.

normie life is gay
idk what I want

normie life is gay
idk what I want
True, could have probably had a normal life if I would'nt have been so edgy from a young age.

Normal life=sex life

This is so real it hurts

AS the Blackpiled Prophet i can only say one word... COPE
in all seriousness it's over for practically all of us in this forum we are fkd you can cope but as long as you long for PUSSY you will be miserabl.
wanting pussy is an innate thing, we don't have to be thirsty for bitches but realizing you actually like them is not a bad thing.

I just completely avoid people and seeing normie interactions altogether, makes coping a whole lot easier and you never think about what youre missing out on

reminder

mah sig