Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could have a gf that look just like this chick

For some reason I’ve found that plain janes with recessed orbitals are always snow bunnies.

An old coalburner hoe? wtf op.

I find post wall foids attractive. I'm that desperate.

Thumbnail is too soy

I find post wall foids attractive. I'm that desperate.
when you get old i mean 35 and older you would fuck anything from young to old if you could. so lonely/horny :feelsbadman:

Don't torture yourself bro :feelsrope:

Me waifu would be this cutiepie

BBC coper bait thread

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exqnViE3CJw

average plain becky but I find her cute, I'd be satisfied with her. Unfortunately tyronelite is railing her with his dinosaur sized cock, it's over. :feelsrope:

women is norwood 1000000 and tyrone is still gong out with him/her
its a joke the disaprity between gymaxxed tyrone and this shemale with no hips no ass no tits and norwood 10000000000000000 is only measured in light years she is a 3 and he is 6 plus, why is he even with her

women is norwood 1000000 and tyrone is still gong out with him/her
its a joke the disaprity between gymaxxed tyrone and this shemale with no hips no ass no tits and norwood 10000000000000000 is only measured in light years she is a 3 and he is 6 plus, why is he even with her

Feminism, that's the reason femcel is a lie nowadays tbh. (Altough I have seen foids crying and desperated for being alone, dude like, just get a normie if you are that landwhale)
go thank feminism for unfairness in dating scene.