Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish i could grow a beard

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
DAMMNNNN i want that so much, since i have asymmetric face especially lower third it would give me a whole point but i have shitty beard genetics neither i look like 14 yo kid while im 18 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: over, so over.

Sfsfsf

Over for no-beardcels, i can grow a beard but it's annoying especially with acne. I've been given a blessing and a curse at the same time :feelsrope:

Over for no-beardcels, i can grow a beard but it's annoying especially with acne. I've been given a blessing and a curse at the same time :feelsrope:
beards me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i want beard so hardly but it wont even suit to my 42 kg childish body
people would make fun of me

>beard

Attachments

• 1565021747717.gif
    1565021747717.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
i cant get a beard either

I think I could get a decent one but Ive never tried for more than a week. How much time does it take to grow one?

yes man. I've considered getting a beard hair transplant, it cost around 5,000 dollars. It helps cover up a large part of your face and also makes you look more high T and manly. I could not shave for a year and my "beard" would be a bunch of pubes.

My beard used to be slightly bigger than the one in the original post, but now I keep it shorter and trimmed. It looks much better this way. I can't imagine not having any facial hair though - I haven't been clean shaven for many years.

Beard is best camo, behind glasses and before face mask. Old timey guys had the hugest beards they knew what was up

My beard used to be slightly bigger than the one in the original post, but now I keep it shorter and trimmed. It looks much better this way. I can't imagine not having any facial hair though - I haven't been clean shaven for many years.
im jelaous tbh
Beard is best camp, behind glasses and before face mask. Old timey guys had the hugest beards they knew what was up.
i wish i had money to afford beard transplant

i dont want a beard but wish i could grow facial hair other than a lame mustache :feelsrope: