Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wish i could go outside without seeing normies

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
i would be so much happier if i could walk to the store without having to see big friend groups of normies screaming and laughing constantly. it pisses me off.

Just dont look at them as much as pussyble

Good outside at night if you can

I hate seeing attractive foids in slutty clothes outside

I wish I could stop seeing sexhavers everywhere, I fucking hate them, I wish they didn't have the power of satiating their animal instincts while I have to keep mine unsatisfied, it's soooo fucking frustrating dude, life isn't fair, life punishes me for being ugly as if I chose to be ugly, I don't want anyone to win while I lose, I wish sex was illegal and humans reproduced in labs.

Dont go outside and order food/snacks online

i would be so much happier if i could walk to the store without having to see big friend groups of normies screaming and laughing constantly. it pisses me off.
ragefuel, but zoomer/alpha normies walking together with girls is way more infuriating.
one day i went outside riding bike. saw an alpha/zoomer boy walking together with 2 girls around his age. (either his cousins, sisters or friends, WHATEVER)
i came home and started to SCREAM.