Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could go back to hemyock...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
hemyock is a village in north devon.
me, my mother and my younger sister visited relatives there back in 2011 during the summer, back when i still lived with them in surrey.
i'm pretty sure those same relatives don't live there anymore though.

looking back at it, i have some fond memories and nostalgic feelings towards it.
it's a sleepy english village with lots of sun, blue skies, green grass and ancient architecture.
seeing it now on google maps after all these years feels pretty surreal, it looks exactly the same 12 years later.

i used to sit on the side of this stream by the bridge, whilst chilling and drinking cold drinks from the local.

one time, me and my family were going somewhere, and i walked ahead of them.
i stopped outside this graveyard to wait for them to catch up.
while i was waiting, i was thinking of a character for a story i wrote who found a magic flute that could summon the elements to attack people.
it was very warm and sunny that day.

walking under these tree in those shadows when the sun was out felt very mesmerising.

pretty mental how this pub is still here.

same with this local

gorgeous

I walked along this wooden path during my walks with the dog

we were once here

we were there, i was there... and we never returned.
last i heard from those same relative is that they moved and don't live there, but i don't know where.
i'm not in contact with anyone in family.
those carefree 2011 summer days in hemyock we good times, happy times, bright times.
times that will return, or be recreated.

Last edited:
That's a nice village

That's a nice village
it was and still is, i'll never forget those summer days there.
you had to be there and experience it to feel it.

love these low-storey white english villages man

what do you think @Left4DeadDarkie @Pancakecel @Liu KANG @Juice @Anarcho Nihilist @Ron.Belgrade @NearEnd @Regenerator @ItsovERfucks

Last edited:
hemyock is a village in north devon.
me, my mother and my younger sister visited relatives there back in 2011 during the summer, back when i still lived with them in surrey.
i'm pretty sure those same relatives don't live there anymore though.

looking back at it, i have some fond memories and nostalgic feelings towards it.
it's a sleep english village with lots of sun, blue skies, green grass and ancient architecture.
seeing it now on google maps after all these years feels pretty surreal, it looks exactly the same 12 years later.

View attachment 1224876
i used to sit on the side of this stream by the bridge, whilst chilling and drinking cold drinks from the local.

View attachment 1224881
one time, me and my family were going somewhere, and i walked ahead of them.
i stopped outside this graveyard to wait for them to catch up.
while i was waiting, i was thinking of a character for a story who found a magic flute that could summon the elements to attack people.
it was very warm and sunny that day.

View attachment 1224884

View attachment 1224886

walking under these tree in those shadows when the sun was out felt very mesmerising.

View attachment 1224888
View attachment 1224890
pretty mental how this pub is still here.

View attachment 1224892
same with this local

View attachment 1224893

gorgeous

View attachment 1224895

I walked along this wooden path during my walks with the dog

View attachment 1224897
we were once here

View attachment 1224900

we were there, i was there... and we never returned.
last i heard from those same relative is that they moved and don't live there, but i don't know where.
i'm not in contact with anyone in family.
those carefree 2011 summer days in hemyock we good times, happy times, bright times.
times that will return, or be recreated.
Looks very nice. I’d love a house in Aberystwyth

Looks very nice. I’d love a house in Aberystwyth
i'd love a house in a village like hemyock with a young, beautiful wife and my own children :cryfeels:

Yup. We became Americas cock slave and the forced us to do everything that do
this is why we should have remained neutral towards the nazis in the 1940s and never went to war with them.
the united states, soviet union and other european countries were neutral to them.
if we remained neutral, our empire would have lasted longer, our military would still be powerful and effective and we would still have our traditional white christian morals and values.

i swear, winston churchill is a fucking warmongering cocksucker!
that cunt send millions of good british, canadian, australian, irish and new zealand men to fight and die in a war nobody wanted and one that killed our once great empire!
and if we did remain neutral, the nazis would be defeated anyway because they would invade russia and still get defeated by them!

this is why we should have remained neutral towards the nazis in the 1940s and never went to war with them.
the united states, soviet union and other european countries were neutral to them.
if we remained neutral, our empire would have lasted longer, our military would still be powerful and effective and we would still have our traditional white christian morals and values.

i swear, winston churchill is a fucking warmongering cocksucker!
that cunt send millions of good british men to fight and die in a war nobody wanted and one that killed our once great empire!
and if we did remain neutral, the nazis would be defeated anyway because they would invade russia and still get defeated by them!
Hitler had an obsession with Britain and saw them as a potential Germanic ally. Mosley should have been made prime minister

Hitler had an obsession with Britain and saw them as a potential Germanic ally. Mosley should have been made prime minister
the 1940s was nearly a century ago and we still suffer for the choices of those who were wrongfully put in power.
and of course, their choices would effect us, not them.

the 1940s was nearly a century ago and we still suffer for the choices of those who were wrongfully put in power.
and of course, their choices would effect us, not them.
Yup

It looks very nice, things were honestly better in the early 2010s, I remember when I was young we walked across the beaches of Wales as well as viewed the nice scenery of the cliffs there. I recall seeing similar-looking welsh villages too.

how does it feel for you to see these images that i, a stranger on the internet once visited?
feels pretty surreal, huh?
makes me feel more real and human, huh?

It looks very nice, things were honestly better in the early 2010s, I remember when I was young we walked across the beaches of Wales as well as viewed the nice scenery of the cliffs there. I recall seeing similar-looking welsh villages too.
the early 2010s were way better compared to the 2020s tbh.

how does it feel for you to see these images that i, a stranger on the internet once visited?
feels pretty surreal, huh?
makes me feel more real and human, huh?
Now it feels like you’re a robot pretending to be human and interrogating me

Yeah, everything went to shit after 2013 for me, and got progressively worse since then.
the early 2000s were better than the early 2010s tbh.
the music, movies, cartoons and games had a very young, hip, punkish pop and rebellious feeling.
fuck... i was way too young back to be fully aware of it and appreciate it.

Now it feels like you’re a robot pretending to be human and interrogating me
jfl i'm 100% human, just fucking around, but i'm kinda curious though.

the early 2000s were better than the early 2010s tbh.
the music, movies, cartoons and games had a very young, hip, punkish pop and rebellious feeling.
fuck... i was way too young back to be fully aware of it and appreciate it.
Pop punk bands like Blink 182 were huge then.

Pop punk bands like Blink 182 were huge then.
same with bowling for soup and fallout boy, emo was so big back then too.
my mother owned my chemical romances black parade cd and played it on car trips, i know about it from her.
i think around this time, they were doing a uk tour too.
teenagers was the first mcr song i heard and i listened to more of their songs over the years.
i don't care too much about them anymore, especially because they to be queer icons for some reason...

Looks good, i live in a slum suburb.

Looks good, i live in a slum suburb.
its cetainly better where i live rn.
as low as my chance are of ascending here, my chances would be a lot lower in hemyock.
most people who live there are retired boomers.

Looks nice, I wish I could live in the country/ somewhere in the middle of nowhere, but still be able to get basic amenities so it's liveable

its cetainly better where i live rn.
as low as my chance are of ascending here, my chances would be a lot lower in hemyock.
most people who live there are retired boomers.
Well Leipzig has a population of half a million but all you see are boomers and migrants.

Tho when Im in Dresden or Chemnitz it aint better.

Theres only few places you can meet young girls.

Most younger folks are leaving the towns and suburbs anyway because of job opportunities in larger cities and because these small towns are massively behind in Infrastructure and technology.

Not much changed in my part of the town in like 30 or so years. In fact its all rotten, the streets arent really streets anymore, the parking space is overgrown and dirty, the Blocks need fundamental renovation, only once a year someone comes by cutting the grass, there is massive amount of trash everywhere, migrants and social Wealtfare NEETs have taken over most of the Apartments, the bakery, the butcher, as well as two major supermarkets have closed permanently, the only supermarket thats left is of a big Coorporate chain, but its not that great despite that they renovated the whole place just two years ago. There is a second hand Shop 300m away that opened in 2019 where a Supermarket used to be, but it appears to go bankrupt soon as everyone buys their shit online these days.

Most houses and Apartments are going empty here as most of the boomers and silent generation folks are slowly dying off.

The most annoying thing here is that everyone seems to be so lonely that they got themselves a dog, there is dozens of dogs barking from morning to mid night in chorus.

Im truely a victim of environment you can say.