Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Wish I Could Go Back In Time Before or During Puberty

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
And assure that my facial bones developed properly and I made changes to my lifestyle with diet and execrise along with possibly mew, even though my childhood sucked I had more opportunity and potential back then than I do now. Imagine if everything had worked out and I had become both taller and better looking, then I could have gotten a girlfriend, enjoyed sexual intimacy, and had decent educational and employment opportunities. It's extremely depressing since as a child I had such high hopes and dreams, only to see everything go down the shitter. It seems I was destined to fail from the moment my face turned ugly.

It’s 99% genetics though

If you want to cope that way. Your parents didn't chained you in the basement.

If you want to cope that way. Your parents didn't chained you in the basement.
It's not a cope I actually looked cute as a kid and much better before puberty than after. My facial development was destroyed by negative factors.

he actually thinks Chad did anything special and didn't just exist and do whatever
he actually thinks Chad ate healthy (he wouldn't of got all the calories in to grow into Chad if he just ate healthy food)
he actually thinks Chad exercised on purpose other than for the fact he was/is naturally athletic and enjoyed it, like how you enjoyed video games because you weren't physically gifted like Chads are
he actually thinks Chad learned PUA as a kid and that girls didn't just select him lay after lay, relationship after relationship
he actually thinks Chad took auto-pilot mode off

BLUE PILLED, you think CHAD ever manually walked? NO.

If YOU went back in TIME, YOU would still be on manual mode, trying to figure out how to be a Chad, and you'd fail, because Chad is on automatic mode 24/7/365, hes not trying to be that way, he is just that way naturally, its not a fucking thing you TRY/IMPROVE/WORK ON, YOURE BORN WITH IT, OR YOURE FUCKING NOT BORN WITH IT.

Yeah, but it will still be a lies. Magical fix for determinated reality. Imagine how you will look at jb foids around you with your knowledge about how things really are. You will want intimacy with them partly as wicked revenge on them. You will see them as nothing but resource for getting a normal life and healthy dopamine.

You could have gotten hormone shote to get taller

i have been researching ways to make a time machine so I can travel to an alternative timeline version of myself to save them my fate.

wish i could be a kid again, those were the happy yrs

Middleschool and Highschool was hell for me. I'm glad I'm free of that shit.