Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i could fight a chad...

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
But I get to use a gun so it's fair

i would watch that

Whats stopping you ? :society:

Some of you guys are alright | Vsauce | Know Your Meme

Yeah, would love to watch them bleed like a stuck pig and see the life drain from their genetically privileged bodies.

total chad death

Kill chads. Behead chads. Roundhouse kick a chad into the concrete. Slam dunk a chad baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy tallfags. Defecate in a chads food. Launch chads into the sun. Stir fry chads in a wok. Toss chads into active volcanoes. Urinate into a chads gas tank. Judo throw chads into a wood chipper. Twist chads heads off. Report chads to the IRS. Karate chop chads in half. Curb stomp chads. Trap chads in quicksand. Crush chads in the trash compactor. Liquefy chads in a vat of acid. Eat chads. Dissect chads. Exterminate chads in the gas chamber. Stomp chad skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate chads in the oven. Lobotomize chads. Mandatory abortions for chads. Grind chad fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown chads in fried chicken grease. Vaporize chads with a ray gun. Kick old chads down the stairs. Feed chads to alligators. Slice chads with a katana. Put a bomb in a chad's mouth. Throw knives at chads. Inflate chads until they pop. Send chads into a blackhole. Castrate chads. Feed chads poisoned food. Force chads to walk the plank. Push chads into a pit. Kneel on a chad's neck. Curse chads with a spell. Stuff chad babies into the washing machine and turn it on. Flatten chads with a tank. Pop a chad's car tire. Strike chad children with a ruler. Make chads swim in the Mariana Trench. Cut off a chad's limbs. Airdrop chads into Antarctica. Throw chads off the boat. Pressurize chads into fine crystals. Light fireworks in a chad's ass. Falcon-punch a chad in the face. Make chads into fiction. Blow chads heads off with grenade launchers. Blow chads brains open with a sniper rifle. Lock chads in a cage and drown them underwater. Nail chads to a cross and stab them. Run over chads with a tank feet-first. Crush chads with a press. Attack chads with acid. Boil chads in a pan. Lock chads inside a brazen bull.