Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I wish I could experience minecraft for the first time again

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
I'm a grown ass man and I still think about how awesome day 1 with Minecraft was. Pure magic. I wish I could go back, they were happier days in my life too. But once your brain knows what to expect, it loses its luster. I guess there are just other things I need to do (in minecraft).

I never played minecraft myself but yeah, i feel that way with few games.

is this Minecraft or In Minecraft you speak of? Cause day 1 In Minecraft was dope. Never played Minecraft before. I've heard MeinKraft is a hot edition tho.

is this Minecraft or In Minecraft you speak of? Cause day 1 In Minecraft was dope. Never played Minecraft before. I've heard MeinKraft is a hot edition tho.

I'm actually only saying "Minecraft" as an abstraction layer to integrate with the NT gamers that populate .is. I mean voxel block games in general, actually.

This can be said about lots of things : art, entertainment, food... whatever you can enjoy. You always end up getting bored by it.

If you want to be able to enjoy the same thing over and over again, you'd probably have to do drugs. And even that won't work :

View: https://youtu.be/HUngLgGRJpo

The hedonistic quest is a constant race yet it never makes you go anywhere. Thus the concept of hedonic treadmil :

Last edited:
This can be said about lots of things : art, entertainment, food... whatever you can enjoy. You always end up getting bored by it.

This is very true. There are other things I can think of that gave me this high of excitement. Being dropped into a voxel game world for the first time was near the top of that list though.

I just want something I can look forward to. Even if it's a simple thing like a movie to anticipate watching at the end of the day. But after turbocoping for at least a decade you begin to feel like you've experienced everything that doesn't require huge amounts of money.

I'm a grown ass man and I still think about how awesome day 1 with Minecraft was. Pure magic. I wish I could go back, they were happier days in my life too. But once your brain knows what to expect, it loses its luster. I guess there are just other things I need to do (in minecraft).
Me too man. Me too.

I'm actually only saying "Minecraft" as an abstraction layer to integrate with the NT gamers that populate .is. I mean voxel block games in general, actually.
Terraria was like that for me cause it was the first "Indie" game I got into that gripped me.

This is very true. There are other things I can think of that gave me this high of excitement. Being dropped into a voxel game world for the first time was near the top of that list though.

I just want something I can look forward to. Even if it's a simple thing like a movie to anticipate watching at the end of the day. But after turbocoping for at least a decade you begin to feel like you've experienced everything that doesn't require huge amounts of money.
Same thing for me:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

yeah that was the first time and last time i felt happiness

I remember spending hours and hours building this enormous map with my friend in 2012. I went back on that server recently and it brought back so much nostalgia and memories

I remember spending hours and hours building this enormous map with my friend in 2012. I went back on that server recently and it brought back so much nostalgia and memories

I have carefully preserved all the world maps I used to go adventuring on with buddies. They kind of moved on in life, and I think minecraft died down quite a lot in the public consciousness. :feelscry:

I have carefully preserved all the world maps I used to go adventuring on with buddies. They kind of moved on in life, and I think minecraft died down quite a lot in the public consciousness. :feelscry:
time to find some new buddies in Minecraft. (hopefully they aren't working for the FBI)

I never played Minecraft due to always being a poorfag and never being able to afford a decent pc.
Honestly I didn't miss so much.