Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I could eat my flapjacks like a man

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
its been stressing me out lately

31yfhc

I haven't had flapjacks in ages

@gymletethnicel

what does this mean, help. @rightfulcel

I eat my flap jacks in an unmanly way, its over for me :kys: :kys: :kys:
In the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, Ireland, and Newfoundland a flapjack refers to a sweet, tray-baked oat bar, most commonly made from rolled oats, butter, brown sugar and golden syrup. In other English-speaking countries, the same item is called by different names, such as muesli bar, cereal bar, granola bar or oat bar. (In the United States and most of Canada the term "flapjack" is reserved for pancakes instead.)

so are we talking about pancakes or what

In the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, Ireland, and Newfoundland a flapjack refers to a sweet, tray-baked oat bar, most commonly made from rolled oats, butter, brown sugar and golden syrup. In other English-speaking countries, the same item is called by different names, such as muesli bar, cereal bar, granola bar or oat bar. (In the United States and most of Canada the term "flapjack" is reserved for pancakes instead.)

so are we talking about pancakes or what
its almost like a biscuit lol
Whats that

@Invalidusername