Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish i could destroy every mirror in my house

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I spend so much fucking time looking in the mirror. My brain keeps making me think I'm attractive when I look in the mirror, but then if I'm outside and accidently look into a reflection I get a sudden shock of horor at my actual ugliness.
My mental state would be ten times better if I could never see my appearance.
It's like I'm in one of those carnival Morris that distort your image.
carnival.jpg

Just bung them on eBay ;)

THIS IS ME... for some reason my shit brain makes me think im not subhuman sometimes when i look in the mirror..
then i take a pic with my friend or something and the next moment im searching for rope in amazon

Yep. I can look in my mirror indoors and feel good about myself. I can even take a mirror outside, look at it in my garden and look good. But then I see myself in a window reflection as I go about my day and I see my small skull, my massive nose, my non-existant cheekbones, my shit frame, and more. I go from feeling okay about myself to feeling repulsed until I go to bed that day.

SAME. seeing myself in a mirror outside will ruin my fucking day

I look ugly in all mirrors, can't relate

That’s alot of years bad luck boyo

for some reason my shit brain makes me think im not subhuman sometimes when i look in the mirror..
then i take a pic with my friend or something and the next moment im searching for rope in amazon
Relatable

My face always looks like shit to me but I have a habit of thinking I have an epic V-taper and huge delts at lowBF% when I'm looking into my bathroom mirror, and then when I see a reflection of myself around town I look like a skinnyfat faggot. It's over, never began, etc

Just go blind theory