Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Wish i could create a brain washing video to make people go ER and post It here

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★★
I Wish i could create a brain washing video to make people go ER and post It here, and achieve a mass ER event.
I want to be the reason why ERs happens.

artworks-7ty7LMCePmSPrdN4-5gdljQ-t500x500.jpg

You’re meant to warm up the post count before you start glowposting. Join date alone won’t help. The inkwells will catch onto it

You wish officer, you wish

Just give the masses kike pills and everyone will lose their minds :feelsthink:

a mass ER event is inevitable in the near future with how bad things are getting.

I'm sure if there is a way, you will be the first to find it officer.

Why do only GrAYs say shit like this? Don’t FBI officers have anything better to do?

Why do only GrAYs say shit like this? Don’t FBI officers have anything better to do?
Coping if you think FBI wastes resources like this.

In reality this is some troll. This OP is probably some Chad, or normie, who's heard a few words and is here for laughs. It always is.

Coping if you think FBI wastes resources like this.

In reality this is some troll. This OP is probably some Chad, or normie, who's heard a few words and is here for laughs. It always is.
Chad doesn’t know this website exists. Likely a normie.