Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i could cope by having a pet at the very least

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I just want something to cuddle with and something that would show affection back unconditionally like a pet. I want a cat who sits beside me in bed or a dog to go on walks with and play with in the park. I think pets are also gateways to ascending cause you might make social groups if people chat up you with your pet in the park. But my fucking sister and mom are scared of everything so cause of them we cant get a pet. My dad, my brother and I all want one cause we love animals but my dad wont get one cause he always has to ask his little princess(my sister) and his queen(my mom) permission to do everything. I just want a lil friend bros. It would help me cope better and probably motivate me to be my best me to make it happy. Pet stores are too overpriced for me and i have no shelters near me plus i dont really want a grown feral mutt breed from the shelter

perhaps you can find someone near you who breeds animals. why would your sister and mom be afraid or scared of like a puppy? because when you start with a puppy and you raise it to an adult it becomes much more understandable that dogs are pretty cool. cats are alright, just the one cat that my sister owned was a fucking dickhead so i hope that fucker get eaten by an eagle or something :feelswhat:
not really :fuk:
but he was a prick :feelsmage:
thats my only experience with cats

It would only pretend to care about you because you feed it

I love pugs for some reason
:owo: