Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could blow my brains out

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m sick of life. I wish I could commit suicide but I just don’t have it in me to rope (yet). If I had access to a firearm though, I’d have blown my fucking brains out by now. It’s quicker and maybe even painless if done right.

I’m an awful person. A subhuman, a non-human entity even. Nobody will miss me, my family will probably see my death as a release. They don’t have to keep me then. I’m the useless, failed dreg of the family despite most of my family being attractive and successful. I wish I could cut my face off with a knife and bleed to death on the floor, or get coronavirus and destroy my body from the inside. I hate myself. I just want it all to end.

I hate the way I look in the mirror. I’m all blotchy with spots and redness. It’s visible on cameras so I take no photos of myself. I have high cheekbones but they aren’t noticeable enough to be an attractive trait. My nose bridge isn’t long or thin enough so it makes my nose look all horrible. My jaw isn’t chiseled enough, and my flabby cheeks block what jaw I do have. My chin is not strong enough and I can’t even grow a beard. I’m terrified of my hair falling out, it’s one of my few assets. I’m blonde, but girls see me as ugly (hence why they don’t respond to me, ghost me after they do or just ignore me completely) and I act feminine, probably due to low T. I’m a short, ugly manlet who will never be tall and will get mogged by others who are 6’.

And then there’s my autism. I’m a weird, abnormal autistic freak who says stupid shit or doesn’t say anything at all and looks like the weirdo, quiet, introverted loser. I’m a horrible person, my personality is abysmal, I’ve treated others like fucking dirt and I’ve said shit that I didn’t mean to others and regretted it later.

I lost the genetic lottery and I fail at being a human being. I’m not even human. I’m a subhuman freak show who needs to die.

Life is all just one big miserable struggle where you get mogged by those with superior genetics and there isn’t a single thing you can do about it, and then you die. Alone. Because no woman liked you due to unattractiveness. You get bullied for being inferior, you’re an easy target. Like I was when I was in education.

I was mocked, ridiculed, shamed, laughed at, even physically assaulted one time and I could do nothing about it because I was outnumbered and the person doing it was stronger than me and had a tall friend backing him up. Nobody helped me out. Why would they? I’m a genetic lottery loser. And im a man. I’m supposed to just man up and accept it or fight back and get beaten the shit out of.

I got no help in college and little help outside of college for my mental health. When I was diagnosed with autism, I got given the diagnosis and basically was told to go fuck myself and fend for myself.

My life is a wreck. It won’t get better so just let it end. I want to ask God why he let me suffer, if he exists.

Just shahidmaxx in soldier of fortune bro

Stay strong boyo, at least connect with other cels who feel the same.

I feel you bro. roping takes balls

Yeah, I've wracked my brain wondering why any god ie Odin, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, Apollo, Zeus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster etc, etc would even want to intentionally put suffering people like us (or destined to suffer type of people rather) into the world and I've not managed to come up with many benevolent "positive" reasons for such a decision on a deity's part or at least "positive" in the sense that they ultimately benefit us in the long run...well I suppose if the 72 virgins thing after death is true ok there's that but yeah...only IF it's "true" which lets face it, it probably isn't.

I suppose a god/gods could have put us (our kind in particular that is) here to test other people (LOL, Chad and Stacy for example) ie to see if they would be kind, caring, uplifting to us during their lives as part of "their" judgement/evaluation process?

LOL, we here of course know and realize that MOST of the people we've encountered in this regard have thus FAILED spectacularly in THAT "possible" test but yeah even if this is the case ie the testing of others I mean, it still leaves the question of where we here all fit into this?

Meaning are we in some way being judged/evaluated as well?

Or...and I suppose you'd have to think in non Christian religion terms to even be able to pose this question to yourself...

Could "a" deity/deities have known us as created beings/happy souls in a life pre THIS and we "stupidly" volunteered to become mortal via said deity/deities machinations (and utterly unaware of our prior pre-mortal but still created existances) so that we could "help" souls down here on earth evolve into higher realms of existance a.k.a make it to whatever pie in the sky after they die type of place that may exist should and IF they treated us "kindly" or at least benevolently while down here and interacting with us the "volunteers" so to speak??

I don't know the answer to that question either.

All I really have to offer you or anyone is (I hope) "interesting" thought experiments that have gone through my own mind, brother.

Last edited:
There should be free euthanasia

I’m sick of life. I wish I could commit suicide but I just don’t have it in me to rope (yet). If I had access to a firearm though, I’d have blown my fucking brains out by now. It’s quicker and maybe even painless if done right.

I’m an awful person. A subhuman, a non-human entity even. Nobody will miss me, my family will probably see my death as a release. They don’t have to keep me then. I’m the useless, failed dreg of the family despite most of my family being attractive and successful. I wish I could cut my face off with a knife and bleed to death on the floor, or get coronavirus and destroy my body from the inside. I hate myself. I just want it all to end.

I hate the way I look in the mirror. I’m all blotchy with spots and redness. It’s visible on cameras so I take no photos of myself. I have high cheekbones but they aren’t noticeable enough to be an attractive trait. My nose bridge isn’t long or thin enough so it makes my nose look all horrible. My jaw isn’t chiseled enough, and my flabby cheeks block what jaw I do have. My chin is not strong enough and I can’t even grow a beard. I’m terrified of my hair falling out, it’s one of my few assets. I’m blonde, but girls see me as ugly (hence why they don’t respond to me, ghost me after they do or just ignore me completely) and I act feminine, probably due to low T. I’m a short, ugly manlet who will never be tall and will get mogged by others who are 6’.

And then there’s my autism. I’m a weird, abnormal autistic freak who says stupid shit or doesn’t say anything at all and looks like the weirdo, quiet, introverted loser. I’m a horrible person, my personality is abysmal, I’ve treated others like fucking dirt and I’ve said shit that I didn’t mean to others and regretted it later.

I lost the genetic lottery and I fail at being a human being. I’m not even human. I’m a subhuman freak show who needs to die.

Life is all just one big miserable struggle where you get mogged by those with superior genetics and there isn’t a single thing you can do about it, and then you die. Alone. Because no woman liked you due to unattractiveness. You get bullied for being inferior, you’re an easy target. Like I was when I was in education.

I was mocked, ridiculed, shamed, laughed at, even physically assaulted one time and I could do nothing about it because I was outnumbered and the person doing it was stronger than me and had a tall friend backing him up. Nobody helped me out. Why would they? I’m a genetic lottery loser. And im a man. I’m supposed to just man up and accept it or fight back and get beaten the shit out of.

I got no help in college and little help outside of college for my mental health. When I was diagnosed with autism, I got given the diagnosis and basically was told to go fuck myself and fend for myself.

My life is a wreck. It won’t get better so just let it end. I want to ask God why he let me suffer, if he exists.
Fuck bro this was one brutal post man .. fuark :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Especially if you have people who really care about you, I wish I could kill myself but those people are the only thing holding me back.
people aren't holding me back, potential fiery hell is

Stay strong boyo, at least connect with other cels who feel the same.
I try to.
Yeah, I've wracked my brain wondering why any god ie Odin, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, Apollo, Zeus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster etc, etc would even want to intentionally put suffering people like us (or destined to suffer type of people rather) into the world and I've not managed to come up with many benevolent "positive" reasons for such a decision on a deity's part or at least "positive" in the sense that they ultimately benefit us in the long run...well I suppose if the 72 virgins thing after death is true ok there's that but yeah...only IF it's "true" which lets face it, it probably isn't.

I suppose a god/gods could have put us (our kind in particular that is) here to test other people (LOL, Chad and Stacy for example) ie to see if they would be kind, caring, uplifting to us during their lives as part of "their" judgement/evaluation process?

LOL, we here of course know and realize that MOST of the people we've encountered in this regard have thus FAILED spectacularly in THAT "possible" test but yeah even if this is the case ie the testing of others I mean, it still leaves the question of where we here all fit into this?

Meaning are we in some way being judged/evaluated as well?

Or...and I suppose you'd have to think in non Christian religion terms to even be able to pose this question to yourself...

Could "a" deity/deities have known us as created beings/happy souls in a life pre THIS and we "stupidly" volunteered to become mortal via said deity/deities machinations (and utterly unaware of our prior pre-mortal but still created existances) so that we could "help" souls down here on earth evolve into higher realms of existance a.k.a make it to whatever pie in the sky after they die type of place that may exist should and IF they treated us "kindly" or at least benevolently while down here and interacting with us the "volunteers" so to speak??

I don't know the answer to that question either.

All I really have to offer you or anyone is (I hope) "interesting" thought experiments that have gone through my own mind, brother.
I appreciate your post friend. Thanks for being here.
There should be free euthanasia
Truth.

Fuck bro this was one brutal post man .. fuark :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
It was ropefuel typing it out bro. Sorry we argued. I really am. :feelsrope:
people aren't holding me back, potential fiery hell is
My family holds me back. I know they love me. But I’d be better off dead.

No guns for us europeans :(

I plan on hurting myself and other people at the same time, through the use of Thorns spell for my armor in Minecraft.

We are here to suffer

You should follow your heart's desire and go through with it.

I wish a hot woman blew me

Time to start drinking buddy boyo

My condolences. You have my sympathy. If you want to die, just dont eat or drink for a few days. Sending positive vibes.

ShySaxon,

You seem like a good writer with above average IQ, so it might be worth holding out a few more years to see how things evolve. Also with an attractive and successful family you have a big advantage over most other people.

Best regards!

fuuaarrtkk :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i want to give you a hug rn

theodicy always pops up when one talks about god and it is good that you read on the various answers given throughout the ages.