Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish i could bleachmaxx

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Skin bleaching is not a permanent thing or as expensive as redditots think. 4$ for hydroquinone lasts 2 months but thr problem you'll lose the results within a few weeks of stopping those creams and with my base it will be a bit hard because I am pretty dark but I've seen people do it. I would also need red undertones for euro skin for that I need to take supplements too. It's possible but just a huge hassle and a big commitment.

The main problem is my face and skull is too wide to benefit from white skin. My features are too strong and very prominent on my face with my mouth area and eyes darker than the rest of face unlike europeans who generally have much gentler features. They also don't have jet black hair , dark eyes and dark mouth areas. Ive had dozens of morphs made of me and the lighest I can go is fitzpack 3.5 like dark olive mulatto/med skin. After that I look like a dead corpse it looks uncanny af on me.This is the main reason why I can't bleach myself.

@Cayden Zhang

Bro wants to flex on us with that "my face and skull is wide and i got prominent features"

Bro wants to flex on us with that "my face and skull is wide and i got prominent features"
You niggas are useless tbh. Everything is muh fakecel rant. @ElTruecel

Skin bleaching is not a permanent thing or as expensive as redditots think. 4$ for hydroquinone lasts 2 months but thr problem you'll lose the results within a few weeks of stopping those creams and with my base it will be a bit hard because I am pretty dark but I've seen people do it. I would also need red undertones for euro skin for that I need to take supplements too. It's possible but just a huge hassle and a big commitment.

The main problem is my face and skull is too wide to benefit from white skin. My features are too strong and very prominent on my face with my mouth area and eyes darker than the rest of face unlike europeans who generally have much gentler features. They also don't have jet black hair , dark eyes and dark mouth areas. Ive had dozens of morphs made of me and the lighest I can go is fitzpack 3.5 like dark olive mulatto/med skin. After that I look like a dead corpse it looks uncanny af on me.This is the main reason why I can't bleach myself.
Use pink or atlst purple lip balm too. Light brown contacts.

What race are you?

Ewwwwww I thought you were white

it’s brown balm it purple or pink

get blue eye contact lenses you will ascend trust me

and yes your eyes are t50 right now dont cope

Curry but often get mistaken for a polynesian in the US
At least curries have pretty eurocentric features so bleaching doesn't look at uncanny as on other races

Nah he’s indian darkskin get light brown
what can i get im also curry but light skin can i get t17 or will they look weird?

also btw how exactly does lensmaxxing work? its not like i can have them on the entire them because if i take it off it will be social suicide so am i only supposed to have them on when im out on a date with a foid people i know dont know about?

what can i get im also curry but light skin can i get t17 or will they look weird?

also btw how exactly does lensmaxxing work? its not like i can have them on the entire them because if i take it off it will be social suicide so am i only supposed to have them on when im out on a date with a foid people i know dont know about?
Light skin curry you could probably pull off hazle, maybe even green if you dye your hair also like hrithik roshan

I wish I was lightskin like you?

I wish I was lightskin like you?
bro can you tell me this

how exactly does lensmaxxing work? its not like i can have them on the entire them because if i take it off it will be social suicide so am i only supposed to have them on when im out on a date with a foid people i know dont know about?

bro can you tell me this

how exactly does lensmaxxing work? its not like i can have them on the entire them because if i take it off it will be social suicide so am i only supposed to have them on when im out on a date with a foid people i know dont know about?
Take them off only at night I guess. Buy lenses from solotica

your skin color is your biggest falio
I agree but idk how but getting lighter doesn't help me too much either. I've tried morphing myself with white skin. It looks like shit tbh.

I agree but idk how but getting lighter doesn't help me too much either. I've tried morphing myself with white skin. It looks like shit tbh.
yeah it comes off as being uncanny if you were born light skin you would mog in curryland

try hitting on woke du foids they love guys like you

@bleachcel thoughts?