Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wish I could believe in Reptilians

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
http://truthism.com/

If Reptilians were real, that would mean shapeshifting is possible. Can you imagine the implications of it?

You could shapeshift into a Chad.
You could shapeshift into a 15yo Chad and experience teenage love and sex.
You could shapeshift into a hot roastie, play some random MMORPG on stream and have cucks shower you with easy money.
Hell, you could even ER and then shapeshift into something else to avoid getting caught if you wanted (not condoning shapeshifter shootings, kek).

Holy fuck, being able to shapeshift would be the best shit EVER. Tfw not a Reptilian.

Just be a shapeshifter brah.

I wish I was white or black

You guys are so kind, this was the only thread I had with no replies I think.

Well, even if they were real, I’m not a reptilian as far as I know so it’s not possible for me to shapeshift. I believe the Native Americans believed in shapeshifting, skin walkers in Navajo culture. @First loss probably knows about Luciferian magick that could be used to shapeshift.

Just be a shapeshifter brah.
Nice necro

suprised you didnt get shit on for this thread, as you are maycel and created it in may.

Reptilian humanoid organisms are the uberchads

There is no love in chad's world, only meat

You could shapeshift into a 15yo Chad and experience teenage love and sex.

Why insisting on this obsession with JBs, bro? Teenage foids are just as shallow as adult ones...
If it's about looks/bodies, you can easily find some 18/19yo foids who still look like 16 or something

EDIT: It's an old thread, LOL

Last edited:
Reptilians are real and they've been here since ancient times ancient civilizations all over the world have documented there presence. Right now they are comrades to the Jews and have infliltrated the American government.

People whom go missing at the American National Parks are usually sacrificed to them. Reptilians prefer human children as their screams produce the most pleasure. The reptalians tricked these civilizations into worshipping serpents and dragons. Look what represents the American pharmacy industry, two fucking serpents.

If you are able to find one of these government bunkers underground where these things reside, you are going to die.

Anyways you dont need to be a reptilian to shape shift as you can use biokinesis to change your DNA. This is only possible however if you are operating from your higher chakras which you are not.

Zixia did biokinesis

Reptilians are real and they've been here since ancient times ancient civilizations all over the world have documented there presence. Right now they are comrades to the Jews and have infliltrated the American government.

People whom go missing at the American National Parks are usually sacrificed to them. Reptilians prefer human children as their screams produce the most pleasure. The reptalians tricked these civilizations into worshipping serpents and dragons. Look what represents the American pharmacy industry, two fucking serpents.

If you are able to find one of these government bunkers underground where these things reside, you are going to die.

Anyways you dont need to be a reptilian to shape shift as you can use biokinesis to change your DNA. This is only possible however if you are operating from your higher chakras which you are not.

Based post

But on the subject of them preferring children, is more because of the human essence being pure, untainted, virgin blood. Just a clean body all around, and there's also a spiritual element to consuming the blood of children since they normally don't know or understand the hardships and despairs of living out life as an adult.

Based post

But on the subject of them preferring children, is more because of the human essence being pure, untainted, virgin blood. Just a clean body all around, and there's also a spiritual element to consuming the blood of children since they normally don't know or understand the hardships and despairs of living out life as an adult.
Thanks for the correction

Shapeshifters are a Jewish Psyop

Amazing site. Thanks for the link. There's probably a lot of truth on there.

I wish Chads and stacies would turn into necromorphs.

Just be a shapeshifter theory legit.

You are coping too hard OP, you need to calm down.

Shapeshifting is the best superpower

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @BataviaCel