Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I could become a modern white couple's bull

NearEnd

NearEnd

Paragon
★★★★★
I have a decently sized dick, Im a mulatto and I have an insane sex drive especially when it comes to white foids, I already have some little things going for me if I would want to become a bull. The things missing are my face, my non NT-ness, my skin which would have to be a tone darker and I would also have to be atleast 3 inches taller with a better frame in order to be a bull.
I bet all those white wives would submit to me instantly if I looked at them directly in their eyes as an upgraded version of myself. They would beg me to fuck them and they would call me their king, the king that they know they need for sex and making out for hours because he is perfectly designed for it as opposed to their white feminist limp dicked cuckold husband who will only be there to pay for our vacations and who will watch me and the wife fuck for hours upon hours.
If only I was born a winner instead of a loser, one can only dream

Go to the cuckold sub-reddit and try your luck there

No cuckple would want an inkie bull

I most likely wouldn't have much luck with that considering Im not tall enough and non NT
Fair point. It's over for bullcels

I bet all those white wives would submit to me instantly if I looked at them directly in their eyes as an upgraded version of myself. They would beg me to fuck them and they would call me their king, the king that they know they need for sex and making out for hours because he is perfectly designed for it

In any case, you would be a slave, not a king.
who will watch me and the wife fuck for hours upon hours.
If only I was born a winner instead of a loser, one can only dream
Faggotry in there. Go fuck yourself you and your degenerated shit.

In any case, you would be a slave, not a king.

Faggotry in there. Go fuck yourself you and your degenerated shit.
Im not a faggot and I would be a king. Im not a slave by mentality, the only thing Im missing is looks and NTness

Go online and start looking. I'm sure they are out there. Good luck tho

Im not a faggot and I would be a king. Im not a slave by mentality, the only thing Im missing is looks and NTness
In every act in which you take the active role, you are the slave, even more so when the passive party benefits from you. Your sexual pleasure is collateral, because the moment you are no longer the object of pleasure, you will be replaced or discarded.

In every act in which you take the active role, you are the slave, even more so when the passive party benefits from you. Your sexual pleasure is collateral, because the moment you are no longer the object of pleasure, you will be replaced or discarded.
Foid thing to care about.

Foid thing to care about.
No, foids do not care at all. All they care about is being railed by Chad. Then, they only care when they need to exchange with a normie dosed sex in exchange of resources.

The thing is, that he thinks he is somekind of king "pussydestroyer" and that is what foids what men to think. In freedom, foids dominate sex and only when it benefits them, it happens and keep happening.

I hate how fucking cucked modern Whites are

That’s my self-hatred of my race right there: Sure, it’s kinda overstated online but some guys do actually have fetishes such as this and/or are fine with it in some way.

And tbh, i get the appeal of this but ultimately, having another guy watch you have sex feels kinda icky

And tbh, i get the appeal of this but ultimately, having another guy watch you have sex feels kinda icky
That is true tbh but I wouldn't really pay attention to the guy even if he watched in the same room. I would only pay attention to the wife but I would indeed prefer it if the husband wasn't in the same room which is something I didn't clarify

No you wont bwc is king . Das rite blackboi wnwo