Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I could be frens with apu apustaja in real life

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
When I was on the bus today I imagined apu apustaja sitting next to me. He would be somewhere between 1 and 1.2 metres tall, very stocky and with smooth green skin. He would have a high pitched, childlike voice that sounds very retarded and would only speak in short sentences. Nonetheless, he would be a very docile, passive and friendly little guy, fun to hang out with. He would value harmony and companionship, like a very dopey and affectionate dog instead of the average parochial, conniving, deceitful normalfag, and would refer to me as "fren".

I imagined myself sharing a room with apu apustaja. We would sleep in a bunk bed, he would get the comfy bottom bed so he doesn't fall out and I would have to very quietly climb down past him at night to get a drink of water (he would be a very sound sleeper though). During the daytime we would catch the bus to the shopping centre together, him trailing behind me as we walk down the bus to the back seats, and we could get ice cream together because he would enjoy that. At home at night he would mess around with me, he would end up playing a flute (albeit not very well but he'd still be having fun) to himself and we would play childrens'-style playing-pretend games together wearing costumes from a dress-up box to amuse him because he is very childlike and easily-amused, it would also remind of me how I used to do the same as a kid alone in my yard. We could also do comfy things together like take turns on video games and sit on the couch together.
Apu turkey

I unironically cried in silence when I got home thinking about the fact I will never have a friend like an IRL version of the helper pepe. This is the first time in over a year I have cried. It'd be like having a bro-tier little brother that you can enjoy doing childlike things with him because of how friendly and loving he is. How do you make friends with someone who is extremely sweet, wholesome and childlike as opposed to being locked in constant sexual and social competition with everyone around them like a normalfag is? I don't want friends, I want frens

Why do retarded humans look fucking horrifying, he probably dribbles all over himself and smells like feces. I cannot help but feel revolted when I see a retard, I wish I could help it because it's basically a form of failo that isn't fair on them.
apu apustaja would have all the upsides of a retard with no downsides

Last edited:
This is what being starved of vagina all your life does to a man.

i cried over not being with megumin yesterday

Ikishima Midari and all my other waifus are always with me.

Just like this.

what a beautiful post. thank you

I wish I had some napolean ice cream right now

I wish I had some napolean ice cream right now

IMG 6217

You ever thinking about teaching yourself a language now that you got all this free time?

When I was on the bus today I imagined apu apustaja sitting next to me. He would be somewhere between 1 and 1.2 metres tall, very stocky and with smooth green skin. He would have a high pitched, childlike voice that sounds very retarded and would only speak in short sentences. Nonetheless, he would be a very docile, passive and friendly little guy, fun to hang out with. He would value harmony and companionship, like a very dopey and affectionate dog instead of the average parochial, conniving, deceitful normalfag, and would refer to me as "fren".

I imagined myself sharing a room with apu apustaja. We would sleep in a bunk bed, he would get the comfy bottom bed so he doesn't fall out and I would have to very quietly climb down past him at night to get a drink of water (he would be a very sound sleeper though). During the daytime we would catch the bus to the shopping centre together, him trailing behind me as we walk down the bus to the back seats, and we could get ice cream together because he would enjoy that. At home at night he would mess around with me, he would end up playing a flute (albeit not very well but he'd still be having fun) to himself and we would play childrens'-style playing-pretend games together wearing costumes from a dress-up box to amuse him because he is very childlike and easily-amused, it would also remind of me how I used to do the same as a kid alone in my yard. We could also do comfy things together like take turns on video games and sit on the couch together.
View attachment 64105

I unironically cried in silence when I got home thinking about the fact I will never have a friend like an IRL version of the helper pepe. This is the first time in over a year I have cried. It'd be like having a bro-tier little brother that you can enjoy doing childlike things with him because of how friendly and loving he is. How do you make friends with someone who is extremely sweet, wholesome and childlike as opposed to being locked in constant sexual and social competition with everyone around them like a normalfag is? I don't want friends, I want frens

Sorry dude to have to tell you this ... But you want to be a father.

Yeah, I know it's dark. But there it is.

OP made me wanna die a little less, but I still do...