Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could be at peace

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I just wish I didn't feel like this anymore. The constant pain of believing I'm subhuman is overwhelming, and it feels like there's nothing I can do to change it. These thoughts are mentally destroying me and causing immense pain and depression. I long to be free from this agony and find peace with my situation. I wish I could stop caring and be at peace with my situation.

I just wish I didn't feel like this anymore the constant pain of knowing I'm subhuman and there's nothing I can do these thoughts mentally destroy me and cause me so much mental pain and depression I just wish I didn't have to feel this pain anymore and i wish i could just stop caring and be at peace.
brutl

cope with drugs and alchool. the only way to escape reality.

cope with drugs and alchool. the only way to escape reality.
It's just a waste of money, to be honest, and would only cause a bunch of health problems. This would make it a lot harder to cope. Anyway, even if I indulged in drugs and alcohol, after getting sobered up, I would feel the worst pain in the world, realizing that it's still over for me and that I was simply deluding myself for a couple of hours. To effectively cope, I would almost constantly have to be high or drunk to truly delude myself. Also, I would probably become addicted to the stuff, so I would need loads of money to keep up the habit.

Peace go with you brother.

Yeah man I feel you

I wish I was at peace too

Just be stoned 24/7 theory