Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i could be as based as Napoleon de Geso

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
He is a man of culture, this is a @Napoleon de Geso thread.
Soon may he find a cute loli of culture

Also, any Basedmaxx tips? :feelstrash:

Gonna miss his excessive loli posting. Why did he got banned?

Gonna miss his excessive loli posting. Why did he got banned?

He was too cultured for this forum. We weren't worthy of his culturedness.

just lol at this

I wish I could be as based as @timikellner

he's a man of culture thats for sure

Not as based as @Ritalincel though.

I miss him. Mods need to unban him ASAP.

Is he permabanned?

Only a cuck mod would ban the likes of @Napoleon de Geso ,a true man of culture on a sacred quest to find a true loli of culture,I demand an explanation for this.This is an injustice on the highest of levels.

I hope mods have mercy with him

Oh @Napoleon de Geso , thou art my shepard.
Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over.
I will dwell in the house of @Napoleon de Geso for ever

What makes Napoleon special is not so much the loliposting but the writing style. Somehow, he mastered the art of writing in broken English to the point where he almost created an entirely new dialect peculiar to himself. If he suddenly starting abiding by English grammar rules, his posts would get stale pretty quickly. He's a verbal genius; I can't think of any title more befitting of him.

he mastered the art of writing in broken English to the point where he almost created an entirely new dialect peculiar to himself
well said :feelskek::feelskek:

@Cuyen is pretty based ngl

What makes Napoleon special is not so much the loliposting but the writing style. Somehow, he mastered the art of writing in broken English to the point where he almost created an entirely new dialect peculiar to himself. If he suddenly starting abiding by English grammar rules, his posts would get stale pretty quickly. He's a verbal genius; I can't think of any title more befitting of him.
well said :feelskek::feelskek:

I deduced a couple weeks ago that the reason his English is "broken" is because his native language is "synthetic" -- that is, word order isn't important in a Lithuanian sentence; inflections and agglutinations (variations to individual words) convey order and context in a synthetic language.

English is an "analytic" language, where word order (subject-verb-object in the case of English) is necessary for it to make sense.

When someone who speaks a synthetic language learns an analytic one, and vice versa, it can be slightly confusing. I struggled with Latin for a while.

he truly is the James Joyce of incel forums

Tfw no fertile jb gf

Oxford University

Let me explain. I'll use Latin as an example because I don't understand Lithuanian. I've used a similar example before but that thread got deleted. Look at these two sentences:

1. I sodomized a foid. (English)
2a. Pedicavi ego feminam. (Latin)

In English, we rely on word order to convey meaning. Subject-verb-object. If I wrote, "Sodomized a foid I," it would make less sense. Note that we use morphemes, such as the word "a", in order to allow the reader to understand that one foid (as opposed to multiple foids) was sodomized. Therefore, English is a more analytic language.

In Latin, we rely on different forms of each word for each sentence to make grammatical sense. In linguistic morphology, this is known as "inflection". If a novice directly translated the Latin sentence, it would become "Sodomized I a foid". So how a reader know who is doing the sodomizing?

Well, that is where these word forms come in. Pedicavi is the first-person singular perfect active indicative of present infinitive pedicare, so we know that the sentence is written in the active voice and in the past tense. Ego is in the nominative case, suggesting that it is the subject (that I am the one doing the sodomizing). Feminam is a singular accusative, so the reader knows it is the direct object (and that only one foid was sodomized, not multiple foids).

That's why word order matters less in Latin, a synthetic language. In fact, the following five Latin sentences convey the same meaning as sentence 2a:

2b.Pedicavi feminam ego.
2c.Feminam pedicavi ego.
2d.Feminam ego pedicavi.
2e.Ego feminam pedicavi.
2f.Ego pedicavi feminam.

What I was trying to explain is that when someone's native language is synthetic (e.g. Lithuanian or Latin), and they're writing in an analytic language (e.g. English or mandarin Chinese), they might struggle with certain aspects of word order and sentence structure. That's my hypothesis as to why Napoleon de Geso writes like a genius.
Oxford University
?

Reizt mich. :feelsbaton:
He was bragging.
Elan.
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
:feelswhat::whatfeels:
High iq.

Last edited:
free him and my boyo @Ritalincel or cuck

tbh

he's coming back soon but things are gonna be different now.

One can only dream of being on his level.

why defend a bragger

quinn stop being fagpilled
napoleon de geso is one of the most iconic post-ritalincel posters on this forum
There are great men
There are hERoes
There are legends
And then there’s Napoleon de Geso

Truly one of a kind

as i said
MAY HE FIND A CUTE LOLI OF CULTURE