Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i could be a villain irl

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
my autistic ass watches these games/ movies of the villain whose miserable and alone and tries to defeat those damn hero’s who are typically all cool and shit. I sometimes imagine being a villain and having some idiotic heroes stop me and the heroes are just my old random ass classmates from my high school times.

i havnt seen all of them in so long which is weird as shit. I know being a villain is impossible since we would go to jail but it would be nice to be able to make evil laboratories and being allowed to do bad shit without consequence and having cool evil robots but we don’t got money and we would be sent to jail quickly and we aren’t even smart. who else has this. If only we lived in a fictional world

meh villains only exist in myopic moralistic stories written by lame limp-wristed faggots

Seeing how normfags view us as some of the worst people to ever exist, we're already villains in a sense

This, it dont help modern writers can write better villains that heroes. You are the villain to soyboys and feminists, the evil inkwell.

Seeing how normfags view us as some of the worst people to ever exist, we're already villains in a sense
true tbh villainy is subjective

if someone thinks you're a villain, then you're a villain

lifefuel for jokercels

This, it dont help modern writers can write better villains that heroes. You are the villain to soyboys and feminists, the evil inkwell.
in the past, to be a villain you had to come up with crazy schemes to take over the world or sth, like hitler

in the modern day, to be a villain you just have to not have sex

the sexual revolution has changed the culture, certainly

lifefuel for villaincels. Online the difference between a hERo and a villain is just who get more updoots.
lifefuel for negativekarmachads

in a way, calling someone a 'villain' was always just a kind of downdoot tho

I do sometimes wish i could shoot energy blasts out of the palms of my hand.
Dragon ball z dbz

Yeah, in all my stories that I write, I always make the villain as interesting as I possibly can. I love villains. That's probably an incel trait honestly JFL

yeah but if only we can actually do evil shit to bother them
Yeah, in all my stories that I write, I always make the villain as interesting as I possibly can. I love villains. That's probably an incel trait honestly JFL
i love them too that’s why i always watch scenes of any villain i enjoy. I pretend that im them.
yeah but we don’t actually get to do evil schemes especially without consequence