Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could be a mentor to someone and let them into my world

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I'm the 2nd youngest of my siblings, the first being a younger sister who i didn't get along with when I was growing up.
It was honestly a stereotypical sibling rivalry where we're both close in age, and we competed for the love, care and attention of our parents.
In fact, me and my younger sister used to be mistaken for twins a lot too.
My parents obviously preferred my sister over me btw.
I used to wish I had a younger brother, but now I don't because he very well could have mogged me in multiple different ways.

I see the world differently, I live a different reality than normies, foids and boomers.
In fact, around 98% of SOYciety are normies who go along with the program, enjoy mainstream shit and worship the wealthy and famous elites.
My interests, talents, attire, thoughts and ideas are unique to me and a small teeny-tiny minority of people, online and irl.

I feel like my own world is unique, different and separate from everyone elses, I wish I could take somebodies hand and guide them through it (no homo).
I wish I could have an apprentice to let into my world of shadows and fog, darkness and mystery, magic and terror, and mysterious words and symbols.
And maybe potentially, mold and craft that apprentice into a creation like me, similar to the metamorphous of a caterpillar into a butterfly.
I've always liked the idea of being a mentor figure, a wise guide to others.
Back in my early teens when I had friends in my hometown, I tried to be a mentor to them and teach them stuff I knew.

This could be a sign of my internal father instincts tbh, not that I ever was a father.
And I sure as shit do not want to be an adoptive father or a step father, that's cuckoldry!

Kind of why I posted this thread of me liking the idea of racemaxxing with a niggerette, or a shitskin.

Because their stupid and perceive a different reality to me and inhabit a different world to mine.
But I could allow them access into mine and perhaps guide them, mentor them and change them.
They may even mold themselves after me after I influenced them.

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @VictimofBpillReaper @Pancakecel @Mistake @BurntIvoryKingcel @K1ng N0th1ng @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Last edited:
Sorry OP but everyone is essentially the same. Being interesting does not come from being full of info.

Sorry OP but everyone is essentially the same. Being interesting does not come from being full of info.
Yep. It comes from being attractive basically or like muh boy @Todd Thundercock continuosly says “people just wanna fuck”. :feelsUnreal:

like muh boy @
Todd Thundercock
@Todd Thundercock continuosly says “people just wanna fuck”. :feelsUnreal:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm the 2nd youngest of my siblings, the first being a younger sister who i didn't get along with when I was growing up.
It was honestly a stereotypical sibling rivalry where we're both close in age, and we competed for the love, care and attention of our parents.
In fact, me and my younger sister used to be mistaken for twins a lot too.
My parents obviously preferred my sister over me btw.
I used to wish I had a younger brother, but now I don't because he very well could have mogged me in multiple different ways.

I see the world differently, I live a different reality than normies, foids and boomers.
In fact, around 98% of SOYciety are normies who go along with the program, enjoy mainstream shit and worship the wealthy and famous elites.
My interests, talents, attire, thoughts and ideas are unique to me and a small teeny-tiny minority of people, online and irl.

I feel like my own world is unique, different and separate from everyone elses, I wish I could take somebodies hand and guide them through it (no homo).
I wish I could have an apprentice to let into my world of shadows and fog, darkness and mystery, magic and terror, and mysterious words and symbols.
And maybe potentially, mold and craft that apprentice into a creation like me, similar to the metamorphous of a caterpillar into a butterfly.
I've always liked the idea of being a mentor figure, a wise guide to others.
Back in my early teens when I had friends in my hometown, I tried to be a mentor to them and teach them stuff I knew.

This could be a sign of my internal father instincts tbh, not that I ever was a father.
And I sure as shit do not want to be an adoptive father or a step father, that's cuckoldry!

Kind of why I posted this thread of me liking the idea of racemaxxing with a niggerette, or a shitskin.

Because their stupid and perceive a different reality to me and inhabit a different world to mine.
But I could allow them access into mine and perhaps guide them, mentor them and change them.
They may even mold themselves after me after I influenced them.

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @VictimofBpillReaper @Pancakecel @Mistake @BurntIvoryKingcel @K1ng N0th1ng @NoIdeaWhatToDo
Nigger-rising doesn't workbro, you sink. They don't rise. Look at Haiti. Liberal... Detroit. Etc...

If it wasn't for the other races, Black's would be using rocks, eating, and wearing each others skins to survive.

Just Be Sith theory

I mean idc really, I do me better than anyone else would

Works for 6th
You could always be like @Darth_Aurelius and start an incel movement, then groom brocels into your sith apprentice

Although that sounds a bit dull

Tbh I think if other people get influenced, that's good for them but doesn't make much difference to me