Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I could be 16 again

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
If my 16 year old self had been asked about how would life look like in the future if he made bad decisons and took the wrong path from that point on, I think what i live and am currently would have been the perfect answer. I slowly made choices since then that culminated to this exact moment of failure, and wasted potential.
My hopes are lowering, ive been in a downhil path since then. I wish I could go back and live everything again. The peak of my life.

I was high iq at 16

This tbh.Being an adult is suifuel for incels.I hate college, having to make life-changing decision, get a job and a stable-income and all that shit.Its too much for me just give me a break

I wish I could go back in time with the knowledge I have now. I could really have changed the direction of my life.

i wish i was born with different genes tbh

16 is too old. It was already over and at 16 it is plainly obvious and has a big impact on you socially, mentally and emotionally
Also 16 is when you take GCSE examss in UK.

Current year, chad only

Just go back to 16 years old and live your life as an incel all over again bro

Not sure how I could change my inceldom but I would have made better decisions in other aspects of my life.

Reminds me of this movie too :feelskek:
220px 17again 1

16 is too old. It was already over and at 16 it is plainly obvious and has a big impact on you socially, mentally and emotionally
Also 16 is when you take GCSE examss in UK.
I agree tbh. My mind had already been quite done in when I was 16.
11-13 would be a good time I tink.

Same, I would be way less beta and I would try to get some foids

I wish I could be dead

It would be nice to be able to return to those good times

They were good times for me indeed, even as an incel

i would go back to 13 if i could