Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I can get out of this house

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I can't stand my demented grandma anymore. She's always pissing on the floor, shitting everywhere and keeps touching my food on the fridge with her poopy hands. This is really making everyday a struggle because I always have to see and smell disgusting excrement everyday.

This makes me wish that I was NT enough to have friends. Because if I had friends, I could easily use them to let me stay at their house so I can get out of this shitty house. But that's not the case. As a subhuman, I have to work hard, earn money, and find an apartment to stay at, and I have to pay for it with my own money :feelscry:

Last edited:
just got into fist fight with your grandma theory :society:

Housing should be given for free to every adult person. Even if its a single room.

High IQ :bigbrain:

Here in my shithole nothing is free, you have to work hard to get what you want if you're not rich here.
Same here, you could wageslave for 10 + years and still not save enough for the tiniest apartment.

Sounds like hell tbh, why not send her to a care house and stay in the house?

your grandma sounds like a disgusting bitch. people who are that old and cant take care of themselves just ought to be taken out back and delt with, no use for them to leech of the government and be a burden to their family