Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish humans weren't hyper competitive animals

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Although competiton in sports, academics, and other harmless activities is fine and allows people to reach their potential, genetic competition is something that torments humanity.

Most people cope with the idea that they are better off than other people, giving them confidence and a reason to live. It is hard for incels to use this since we are aware that of our undesirable genetics. Average looking normies get off to looking down at unattractive males since it gives them a sense of superiority. Chads do the same for other males, which is why good looking males seem happy and confident all the time. If a Chad loses in activity with a more unattractive male, the Chad will know that deep down he is truely the winner since he has better genes and thus a better life.

Lookism is indistinguishable from judging other based on their genes. The overwhelming majority of bullying is a result of people looking down on others since they have worse genes. Humans are hierarchical animals and subconsciously want to show the world that their genes are superior to others. This is a toxic behavior that when combined with female hypergamy, makes physically unattractive males' lives hellish, isolated, and painful.

I wish humans were not programmed to judge other based on their appearance.

Most of people's actions and thoughts about others come not from what the person does, but how they look.

All life itself is naturally competition, that's unfortunately just how it is.

Too many humans on earth. That's why.

I just wished humanity would work together.

Dude human's most human's i'm not saying all are satanists i don't mean the reilgious horse shit kind i mean literally they act with the philophy of satanism they put themselve's first before anyone else and this is a part of the death cult society they don't awkowledge the creator most people try to be their own god's so it's no surprise human's are highly covetous covet not they neightbour's wife was an instruction from not cause it's a nice thing to do to not have your wife stolen from you but rather to keep society from going into moral hay wire covet not what someone else has instead look to improve your and everone's lives as well this is not a normal society it is a death cult i would reccomend you check out mark passio work

I just wished humanity would work together.
I don't think we'll ever be able to (a) get everyone on the same page or (b) have a competent enough population to do that. The vast majority of people are just not very intelligent, plain and simple.

We should all become clouds and be interconnected

Too many humans on earth. That's why.

Fuck off their is their is no damn little but they still play of their agenda when over 22 million unborn have been killed 90 percent of the us population is now in jail we do not have do many people we have elite's playing agenda's

This is probably the thing I hate most about humans. It corrupts all other sectors of the human experience. It makes every good thing in life worse because its perceived value is diminished by an act of forced comparison to someone who has it better, rendering true contentment an almost unattainable goal.

Most humans aren't competitive though, or are at least a lot less competitive than lower animals. Most people spend their days just drifting through life content with what they get, afraid to take chances, afraid of failure. Lower animals don't have egos so they'll fight tooth and nail for what they want and for them not trying isn't even an option they can conceive of.

I bet more than half of "incels" here don't even try to ascend. They think they can't lose if they don't try, but that's a fallacy.

I wish we all looked the same

globalism ruined it for ethnics. They were never meant to compete with westerners

Although competiton in sports, academics, and other harmless activities is fine and allows people to reach their potential, genetic competition is something that torments humanity.

Most people cope with the idea that they are better off than other people, giving them confidence and a reason to live. It is hard for incels to use this since we are aware that of our undesirable genetics. Average looking normies get off to looking down at unattractive males since it gives them a sense of superiority. Chads do the same for other males, which is why good looking males seem happy and confident all the time. If a Chad loses in activity with a more unattractive male, the Chad will know that deep down he is truely the winner since he has better genes and thus a better life.

Lookism is indistinguishable from judging other based on their genes. The overwhelming majority of bullying is a result of people looking down on others since they have worse genes. Humans are hierarchical animals and subconsciously want to show the world that their genes are superior to others. This is a toxic behavior that when combined with female hypergamy, makes physically unattractive males' lives hellish, isolated, and painful.

Most of people's actions and thoughts about others come not from what the person does, but how they look.
I agree with this post.
Except 94.2% has survival of the fittest mentality ingrained in their ape heads.

man

since ivee started reading incel forums i see ugly people everywhere

before i never gauged by look

incel forums made me think like woman does

competiton in sports, academics, and other harmless activities is fine and allows people to reach their potential,
All kinds of competition come down to genetics in the end

lots of competition is a fabrication created by capitalism and shouldn't exist.

I wish us subhuman men weren’t even conscious. The fact that we are conscious just goes to show that nature created hyper intelligent animals and fucked them over genetically to torture them. I’d rather have the brain of a dog or something so that i didn’t have to know I was shit.