Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish guns were freely available where I live

Villxs

Villxs

Recruit
★★
I wish I had the opportunity to go hunting. It looks so fun and I’m sure it would help release some of my built up anger. The process of trying to get a gun is close to impossible. And I would fail many steps in that process.

Feelslsdreal

Blowing brighter than 10,000 Suns
glowing stick figure GIF

Guns and ammo should be available everywhere. Like Coca Cola, sold in every mall, super market, gas station, or other establishment

I wish I had the opportunity to go hunting. It looks so fun and I’m sure it would help release some of my built up anger. The process of trying to get a gun is close to impossible. And I would fail many steps in that process.
You know you live in slavery if hunting in your country is illegal without the proper documents jfl clown world.

You know you live in slavery if hunting in your country is illegal without the proper documents jfl clown world.
based pfp

but nowadays there we are overpopulated for that, imagine if millions of people started hunting at your local forest grounds

based pfp

but nowadays there we are overpopulated for that, imagine if millions of people started hunting at your local forest grounds
Yea animals would dissapear, but modern human doesnt even think about hunting anymore.

Guns and ammo should be available everywhere. Like Coca Cola, sold in every mall, super market, gas station, or other establishment
WhERe I live they kind of are. ThERe’s practically eithER a gun store or a Sports and Outdoors store on evERy single cornER.