Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Wish Genuine harm to all Women

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I wish there were easier legal ways to take revenge. I am scared to spill coffee on foids more than once because if law enforcement found out, id be charged with assault probably I livein cucknada.

Anyone have ideas?

No, officer. I don't have any ideas, and I condemn all acts of terror and violence, and I promote diversity, peace and love.

No, officer. I don't have any ideas, and I condemn all acts of terror and violence, and I promote diversity, peace and love.
holy fuck I clarified I was talking about legal ways to take revenge. I am not fbi

haha i spilled hot water on a foid once in chemistry class

I wish there were easier legal ways to take revenge. I am scared to spill coffee on foids more than once because if law enforcement found out, id be charged with assault probably I livein cucknada.

Anyone have ideas?
i really fucking badly wanna get revenge on all the stupid foids who fucking bullied me in high school but theyre all fucking gone and what can i even do anymore at this fucking point. I made a hate page and posted them but not even that is enough. Im loosing my mind

I do too i hope they suffer in Gta 5

In Minecraft, right?

Become a prophet of the new age, spread the word, spread the blackpill, make others realize how shit femoids are. Represent anti-female ideologies like radical ultra-conservative catholicism or islam. That's the best way to trigger females. Females hate the truth, fight them with the truth.

Become a prophet of the new age, spread the word, spread the blackpill, make others realize how shit femoids are. Represent anti-female ideologies like radical ultra-conservative catholicism or islam. That's the best way to trigger females. Females hate the truth, fight them with the truth.
good idea

based gray for once

Make rumors about them.

More unoriginal IT bait

Not it bait just expressing my opinion. who tf cares about those cunts anyways
Still, these kind of "I want to harm foids" threads are getting really boring

@Grotesque Deformity gtfo with that accusation. I didnt tell anyone to do anything illegal. I specified legally

@Grotesque Deformity gtfo with that accusation. I didnt tell anyone to do anything illegal. I specified legally
Nigga just saying that you want to harm foids in any way in the west can land you in jail.

No I don't have any ideas officer

Anyone have ideas?
stalking is the best option. if you are walking in the alleyway and see foid all by itself now is the chance

TOTAL DEATH TO ALL FOIDS (IN GTA V)

CFE058AE ACCD 4153 B98D 548E83447582

all those that are afraid of feds are fucking pussies. grow a pair

become drug dealer, sell poison to foids

I might accidentally push one down the stairs in gta 5

Anyone have ideas?
I said take condiments as possible

watch goblin slayer episode 1 :feelsdevil:

I guess you can intimidate them somehow.

Psychological damage or whatever

I also have contained fury against women, they deserve everything bad that happens to them, I want justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back