Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish for WW3 to start already and end our sufferings.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
Seeing that we have 2 wars on our hands, Israel vs arabs and Russian Vs Ukraine. Now China just needs to take Taiwan and the war in Israel needs to escalte and we have ww3 on our hands.

Also many american normies are ready to serve Israel, and the EU also pledged to send in troops if the war escaltes and Iran interwins with hezbollah.

Most normies are lost cause, imagine fighting for Isr@3l, the same country that helped bringing r@p3fugees and the one that r@p3s your economy with their central banking system.

The jews will probably keep the ever present threat of WW3 around forever to control the populations but not actually get to the point of dropping nukes.

The jews will probably keep the ever present threat of WW3 around forever to control the populations but not actually get to the point of dropping nukes.
We just need one hot head a mistake, I believe that the Russians will do it, or if Israel get cornerd by Iran/

We just need one hot head a mistake, I believe that the Russians will do it, or if Israel get cornerd by Iran/
Looking at the map of the middle east I don't see how Iran is going to be able to defeat Israel, or even get a nuke anywhere near them. The US is bringing in 3 aircraft carriers to deter Iran from getting involved. They're gonna have F35s flying all round Israel for years so Iran ain't gonna be dropping a nuke any time soon :cryfeels:

Looking at the map of the middle east I don't see how Iran is going to be able to defeat Israel, or even get a nuke anywhere near them. The US is bringing in 3 aircraft carriers to deter Iran from getting involved. They're gonna have F35s flying all round Israel for years so Iran ain't gonna be dropping a nuke any time soon :cryfeels:
Israel is going to drop nukes, Russia then will do the same.

Russia is our only hope, since the j00s grip over russia is not as strong as over the west.

Seeing that we have 2 wars on our hands, Israel vs arabs and Russian Vs Ukraine. Now China just needs to take Taiwan and the war in Israel needs to escalte and we have ww3 on our hands.

Also many american normies are ready to serve Israel, and the EU also pledged to send in troops if the war escaltes and Iran interwins with hezbollah.

Most normies are lost cause, imagine fighting for Isr@3l, the same country that helped bringing r@p3fugees and the one that r@p3s your economy with their central banking system.
i like to imagine a hypothetical scenario in which the entire northern part of the planet becomes uninhabitable after a nuclear war,
imagine a world of only latin americans and africans, it would be a 100,000 year setback.
:V

Russia then will do the same.

Russia is our only hope, since the j00s grip over russia is not as strong as over the west.
Yeah there's a chance Russia will use nukes against Ukraine as a last resort option to win the war there. They might wait until after China attacks Taiwan, cause then the US will be too spread out to fight 3 large wars simultaneously.

Yeah there's a chance Russia will use nukes against Ukraine as a last resort option to win the war there. They might wait until after China attacks Taiwan, cause then the US will be too spread out to fight 3 large wars simultaneously.
I believe CHINA influances the war in Israel behind the scenes, since its friendly with Iran and Russia. Iran won't dare moving without Russias or Chinas approval.

I don’t want it to start yet, I want to play gta 6 first

It is going to begin this year

WW3 is not going to end your suffering JFL.