Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish for revenge and cruel justice against Catholicism

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
images

The more I read about the crimes and evils committed by the Catholic Church, the priests and the popes, the more angry and filled with rage I become.

The amount of innocent people they sent to kill for stupid things...

I wish for a just and cruel revenge against this shitty religion that should never have existed, I wish for it to disappear from the face of the earth.

I support the communists and any other movement that wants to erase Catholicism from the face of the earth (except Islam, you deserve to disappear so well)

The hatred and anger that they are generating within me is impressive, it has been a long time since I felt like this

If you are Catholic and you are reading this I wish you the worst, I would stab you myself until you bleed to death if I could, you stupid piece of trash.

ºEdit: I wrote the last sentence as a discharge for how angry I was, I myself come from a Catholic family, to make the correction more precise and say: If you are a Priest or a Pope I would stab you until you bleed to death like the stupid piece of trash that you are.

Last edited:
If you are Catholic and you are reading this I wish you the worst, I would stab you myself until you bleed to death if I could, you stupid piece of trash.
Ragefuel for @Samurai

Based

Except for shilling for Communism; NSDAP was in fact quite anti-Catholic

I also can prove that Catholicism essentially allowed for America to become more racially diluted.

Based

I also can prove that Catholicism essentially allowed for America to become more racially diluted.

My only complaint with communism is that it was run by Jews, take the Jewish factor out of the equation and everything is fine.

I am reading a book that I recommend called "Mirror Priest", it is a German (i think) book from the 19th century where all the atrocities committed by Catholicism up to that time are listed and analyzed in great detail.

The more I read, the more angry I become.

:feelsLSD:

The irony is that if hell exists, the first to be sent there would be the staunchest Catholics and supporters of the papacy.

There must be a special place in hell reserved for these types of people, for lending their support to demons in sheep's clothing.

UNFATHOMABLY based.
Based AF
Based

Nope NSDAP were pro religion Hitler was a Catholic
Moreso JFL. He wouldn't even be able to touch me before he is missing his teeth.
Cope, you’d cry in the corner
The irony is that if hell exists, the first to be sent there would be the staunchest Catholics and supporters of the papacy.
Double Based

Incorrect
Esoteric Hitlerism is connected with Perennialism, about which people like Evola and Miguel Serrano wrote, the cult of the Black Sun, Kalki, etc.

But this cult was reserved for a minority of the SS

The Alliance between Hitler and Catholicism was only a temporary strategy. Like the alliance between the USSR and Germany, the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact

Inbred Child Molesting fucks, black metal bands did nothing wrong burning their retarded buildings

There must be a special place in hell reserved for these types of people, for lending their support to demons in sheep's clothing.

just blame the anglos and the French

Based. Every religious sheep should be starved in concentration camps especially catholics :yes:

Anglos rebelled against Catholicism, even some French did to an extent
Doesn’t matter they fight for Jews and Muslims all the time. The polish are Catholics and they r not like that.