Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish foids weren’t good looking

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
★★★
Why do I have to see such erotic, beautiful, magnificent foids walking around. These girls are so beautiful and it kills me I’ll never have them.

Every time I see a beautiful girl I get anxiety and I go red like a tomato. I can’t even talk to foids without getting nervous . It’s not fair, NT normies will never understand.

when I see a attractive foid it ruins my day. I know I’ll never have that but I want it. I want girls more than anything.

Perhaps if they were less attractive then I wouldn’t feel this craving that consumes me every day . I hate my life.

If I had the choice I'd probably cut off all sexual attraction to foids and be asexual. Even finasteride didn't lower my libido at all.

This is because, like most animal species, the brunt of sexual dimprophism falls on the man.

The male needs testosterone to be a male.
The female needs nothing to be a female.

Literally all women need to do to gain female secondary traits is be born without testicles. Nothing more. That's why 80% of all women are gorgeous (excluding the 20% who sabotage themselves with excessive obesity) while only 15% of men are handsome (because the modern world zaps so much testosterone from us).

If I had the choice I'd probably cut off all sexual attraction to foids and be asexual. Even finasteride didn't lower my libido at all.
I’m thinking about taking meds to destroy my libido . I’m tired of this

This is because, like most animal species, the brunt of sexual dimprophism falls on the man.

The male needs testosterone to be a male.
The female needs nothing to be a female.

Literally all women need to do to gain female secondary traits is be born without testicles. Nothing more. That's why 80% of all women are gorgeous (excluding the 20% who sabotage themselves with excessive obesity) while only 15% of men are handsome (because the modern world zaps so much testosterone from us).
Yes. It’s so unfair and sad. I hate it so much

I’m thinking about taking meds to destroy my libido . I’m tired of this
I don't know of any that actually do it but apparently finasteride kills some people's libido. I'm on it for hair loss.

Why do I have to see such erotic, beautiful, magnificent foids walking around. These girls are so beautiful and it kills me I’ll never have them.

Every time I see a beautiful girl I get anxiety and I go red like a tomato. I can’t even talk to foids without getting nervous . It’s not fair, NT normies will never understand.

when I see a attractive foid it ruins my day. I know I’ll never have that but I want it. I want girls more than anything.

Perhaps if they were less attractive then I wouldn’t feel this craving that consumes me every day . I hate my life.
STUPID CUNTS GODDAMN IT WHY THEY DONT WANT TO LET SHORT GUYS USE THEIR ROTTEN HOLES FOR 5 MINUTES FUCK YOU GODDAMN SLATS ROTTEN VAGINAS

jennifer connelly horse GIF

I don't know of any that actually do it but apparently finasteride kills some people's libido. I'm on it for hair loss.
Sounds like a plan because I’m starting to bald anyway

STUPID CUNTS GODDAMN IT WHY THEY DONT WANT TO LET SHORT GUYS USE THEIR ROTTEN HOLES FOR 5 MINUTES FUCK YOU GODDAMN SLATS ROTTEN VAGINAS
Honestly. All I want is to have just 1. JUST 1 FUCKING GIRL

Same knowing I can’t get that

Why don’t you date grape or something before roping (in gta!!!!!!)
I’m thinking about stabbing a dumb slut to death then jumping in front of a train (in gta) but I also don’t wanna kil someone who hasn’t attually done anything to me

I’m thinking about stabbing a dumb slut to death then jumping in front of a train (in gta) but I also don’t wanna kil someone who hasn’t attually done anything to me
Not kill just roofie/force sex (in gta!!!!!!)

I don’t care about foids
They hate me I hate them
It’s about survival now