Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish foids were like gay men

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Life would be so much better for us if foids acted like gay men. gay men are so much more accepting. even though both are attracted to men, because gay men don't have such high standards and arent hypergamous, it's easy to get laid with one as an incel. i once set my tinder to seeking men, and got many matches even though im subhuman.

foids are so intolerant and have extremely high egos which makes them think 80% of men are unworthy of them. they should learn from gay men.

So chad gets even more sex?
Sorry bro, but not a very good idea.
Foids probably won't lower their "standards :soy:".

Meet in-between then, settle for a neetandtidy tranny. :lul:

gays get even more sex than chad and foids. and while it is good they aren't competing with us for limited foids they gays are still degenerate. those cunts need to be thrown off rooftops.

got many matches
Chads co

More women with aids?

Women hanging out in parks to fuck randos?

More "pride?"

More "parades?"

Nah. Bad idea...

I walked into a gay bar once. It was quiet and afternoon time, I didn't know it was a gay bar because I just had a quick drink in a bar while waiting for a train. Two men in there were really friendly and then I soon realised what type of bar it was. I pretty much drank up and left quickly.

If you're gay it's as easy as that. Women are so difficult. You have to be a super chad to get anywhere.

Fat foids are .... If you're at least Chad lite not Chad like most women require.

More women with aids?

Women hanging out in parks to fuck randos?

More "pride?"

More "parades?"

Nah. Bad idea...
i dont mean act like gay men in every aspect :p
I walked into a gay bar once. It was quiet and afternoon time, I didn't know it was a gay bar because I just had a quick drink in a bar while waiting for a train. Two men in there were really friendly and then I soon realised what type of bar it was. I pretty much drank up and left quickly.

If you're gay it's as easy as that. Women are so difficult. You have to be a super chad to get anywhere.
exactly, people be like to incels "it's not all women, it's YOU." CLEARLY NOT DUMBASS