Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish females weren't so stupid

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
I wish you could have intelligent conversations with females. If that were possible it would be so much easier to spend time with them and maybe ascend eventually.

Unfortunately they are all so goddamn stupid and primitive. They are repulsed by topics that require intelligence. All they talk about is stupid shit like fashion, celebrity gossip etc.

I wish they weren't so inferior.

they have no reason to be intelligent. they do everything on looks and having a childbearing hole. only when their looks fade they start caring about intelligence but its already too late.

and FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD for it.

It's ok for them to be stupid. But shit was fucked when we gave them rights.

Unfortunately they are all so goddamn stupid and primitive. They are repulsed by topics that require intelligence. All they talk about is stupid shit like fashion, celebrity gossip etc.

Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?" The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization. A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect. The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this. Further information can be found here: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers
more_horiz
Re: What should I script
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers" Ah, very nice. Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?

Foids are given everything too easy and their lives being overall easier makes the drill for them not for nothing the foids i have ever meet that have something that resambles to a funtional brain were either old or very ugly foids
I have a lot of interest in geology i have read many books on radiometric datation continental drift and the age of the eart but that is a cope mechanism if i was born a foid i would be getting a lot of social attencion and romantic oportunitues therefore i would never even think on geology in my life
Thats the reason why males on average are funnier to talk that foids
Foids are brain dead for their easy lives and lack of preasure