Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish dreams were more vivid and memorable so at least we could look forward to sleeping since being awake sucks so much.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Sleep is great, it's probably the best part of the day. But it's over in what feels like minutes.

I wish there was a way to make sleep feel like the 8 hours it is. To have dreams that are intense and very memorable.

So we could be miserable and depressed by day but at least during the night we enjoyed ourselves.

Too bad nothing really works though. I've tried stuff like taking vitamins, zinc etc... Melatonin was good but it made me too sleepy the next day and tbh it's expensive. Then there's the entire lucid dreaming idea but tbh I tried it several times and it's just bullshit tbh.

"Tried several times"
You don't "try" lucid dreaming retard, you train yourself to be able to lucid dream
Lucid dreaming has varying levels of lucidity, you can be fully aware in your dreams if you train your capacity for lucid dreaming good enough, it's a skill
Read "Exploring the world of lucid dreaming" it's helped me a lot and now I look forward to sleeping
Took me a year to be decent at lucid dreaming

Lucid dreaming is a skill you can practice and learn. I used to use it as a cope and it was pretty cool but you gotta be consistant.

Just take drugs while you're awake to minimise the pain.

Try praying to the most high.Before I rarely dreamed.After I have dreams often

I've oft fantasized about some kind of holodeck/sword art online machine or magic happenstance that would let me just live in my dreams. If I could choose certain ones I remember to explore fully I would be so happy I wouldn't even care about being incel. That's what I would hope an afterlife would be like even though I don't believe in one.
That would be amazing. Damn technology barely advances though, tech in our world only does boring work shit.

I'm going to take my sleep inducing antidepressant with vodka now. Consequently I will sleep for 9+ hours, hopefully 11+. I want to dream about a loli (of legal age feds) sitting on my lap while I stroke her hair and coom inside her I mean hug her while watching Rokyubu or Aikatsu or Eromanga-sensei or Onii-kiss or Crows Zero or Papakiki or Kaiji

I'm going to take my sleep inducing antidepressant with vodka now. Consequently I will sleep for 9+ hours, hopefully 11+. I want to dream about a loli (of legal age feds) sitting on my lap while I stroke her hair and coom inside her I mean hug her while watching Rokyubu or Aikatsu or Eromanga-sensei or Onii-kiss or Crows Zero or Papakiki or Kaiji
Sweet dreams, though please take care of your health, I didn't and it makes life so much worse.

galantamine is supposed to help with lucid and vivid dreams.
has anyone tried this?

I don't wish that, I get far more nightmares than actual good dreams. The dreams where I meet a foid who actually is interested in me are super rare. Rest of the time I wake up in cold sweats.

I love dreaming, all of my dreams are deep and I have flashbacks of old dreams I had (even ones I had 10 yeas ago) and I remember a lot
its like a movie which I am watching, I really wonder how my mind comes out with those dreams
its amazing (I am not lucid dreaming, but I am focused and remember a lot)

since the corona and it became like that, before I wouldn't reminder much, I would have those occusinaly, now I have those almost everyday

I often have some really simple dreams, where I am in crowded places, very far away, doing something mundane but they always feel like I am lost in a big ass city.
Just take drugs while you're awake to minimise the pain.
I think OP's life is already fucked enough without being a heroin addict

My pillow is what makes me happy to go to bed. It's so squishy.

Melatonine gives vivid dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back