Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish discrimination was legal in companies, that way I could create a company only for incels and discriminate sexhavers

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Incels deserve more job opportunities and I wish I could help, we're an oppressed minority, plus, I just hate sexhavers, I don't want to work near them, I wish they didn't exist. I wish discrimination against non-virgins was normalized, I know it doesn't sound realistic, but I would love it, I hate them and they deserve it for being so privileged.

Life is unfair with us and they should be hated for being the people who win while we lose, our ultimate objective should be eliminating sex, humans could reproduce with labs instead, and without sex, there won't be sexhavers, the people we hate won't exist anymore, we must make promiscuity illegal and punishable by law, people who satisfy their animal instincts with a consenting partner are achieving something we'll never achieve, therefore they are our enemy, banning sex won't affect us because we will never experience it anyways, banning sex will only affect the people we hate, and that's a good thing, they deserve to suffer. This would be our revenge, this would be the satisfaction of our anger and frustration.

Sex for them means fun and intimacy, for us it means discrimination, rejection, pain and frustration, we resent the very idea of it and we resent those who tell us to accept our position of scarcity while they enjoy, if I have to live sexless, then I will force them to do it too. This will prevent the ugly children of the future from suffering the same painful rejection and humiliation we suffer.

Last edited:
It is. Just against White and Asian Males in the US.

It is. Just It is subtle.

Pretty much everywhere in the west. HR jobs full of either old boomers or foids. Rceptionists are all f0ids and other shitty jobs are also either f0ids or 3rd slaves (literally). The young white man are getting denied everywhere and were seeing the consequences of it.

Jfl at SJWs and their idea of punching up, as if there weren't white men struggling, and I say it as a Hispanic.

We need to ban sexhavers from everything

That's why we must support each other, encourage each other to improve our lives and become strong as individuals and as a group.
Most niggas here would sell their mother just for normies affection, which is brutal.

Yeah, it's the same here in Germany, but women are favored over men.

There are even women-only job positions. When I asked my mom why some job listings only use female pronouns, she told me they’re only hiring women. Looks like it’s time to NEETmax, boys.

You could interview the applicants yourself, ask them about their life etc. to figure out if they might have a family. Afterwards you can send them an email that unfortunately they were not chosen this time. If somebody comes snooping just delete all the emails or physical evidence and say it's due to security concerns.