Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish death on privileged people.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I wish death on privileged people but only the ones I don’t feel deserve to be privileged.

Fucking privleged normal fag scum bags, living on easy mode while I’m the one that has to be a locally undesired male suffering from shitty emotional problems. I’m upset and angry often. :feelsree:

Last edited:
School bus full of inner city preschoolers t-boned by an armored truck +20 points

normies forever living life on tutorial mode and then looking down on us as the scum of the earth just for existing will never cease to infuriate me

Death is too great a privilege for them

Drink up unprivileged people.

Fuck these fucking normalfags

Just let them have immortality Theory

Mfw you pointed out how stupid my comment was

It pisses me off knowing that true equality will never be achieved.

Ugly, autistic subhumans such as myself are at a major disadvantage from the moment we are born, No matter what I do, I will always be considered a bottom-feeder of society. Normies, chads, and foids will never understand what it's like to be so deprived of attention from the opposite sex that the very idea of being in a relationship feels "alien"

I wish nothing but suffering on them.

It pisses me off knowing that true equality will never be achieved.

Ugly, autistic subhumans such as myself are at a major disadvantage from the moment we are born, No matter what I do, I will always be considered a bottom-feeder of society. Normies, chads, and foids will never understand what it's like to be so deprived of attention from the opposite sex that the very idea of being in a relationship feels "alien"

I wish nothing but suffering on them.
Yes

Fucking privleged normal fag scum bags, living on easy mode while I’m the one that has to be a locally undesired male suffering from shitty emotional problems. I’m upset and angry often. :feelsree:
The irony is that young attractive women think you and me are privileged for being white and male. Here's some 20 year old delivery woman savagely beating on a 67 year old white woman because she's "privileged".