Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish computers and the internet didn't exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I feel like a slave to these things. Since I was a little kid I've spent ALL, 100% of my free time in front of a screen.

I know that nobody is forcing me to use these things, that there's technically many other things to do. But I just can't for the life of me enjoy anything else. Hell, I don't even enjoy these things any more, but it's all I can really do since I hate going outside and being seen by people (think I might have developed a slight agoraphobia).

If they didn't exist I'd be forced to do something else, I'd have to. Or maybe I'd be reading books all the time. But then I'd have to actually go and get books, I'd have to pay for books too, making me need more disposable income. Now I can just read books without even leaving the house or paying shit.

Im against high technology in general

I’d still be a bluepilled coped without the internet

I think online world is nice place to escape you can be what ever you want its nice

That's the point. These things are used to control us and keep us lazy and unmotivated. Leave your phone and computer in your car. I'm never productive when I have those stupid ass devices on me 24/7, it's too addicting.

But without the internet you wouldn't have found this amazing community here. :)

For outcasts life was way shittier before computers and the internet. Imagine being so bored you'd choose to go hang out with your bullies just for something to do.

Isnt intuitive understanding sufficient ennough?
It wasn’t in my case. No matter how many times I was stepped on, mocked, rejected, and betrayed I always had some delusions of a brighter day. I had certainly learned a few lessons from my experiences and became somewhat of a misanthrope by my mid teens but I still believed there was a way to overcome my genetics and eventually achieve my goals through a well laid out plan and hard work. In fact I was coping with the red pill when I first found out about this place and within a few weeks of lurking I was able to rid myself of the many delusions that I clung to at the time. If I hadn’t found this place (and other various sources) I’d still be coping with the gym, “game”, low level looksmaxxing and wageslavery

It wasn’t in my case. No matter how many times I was stepped on, mocked, rejected, and betrayed I always had some delusions of a brighter day. I had certainly learned a few lessons from my experiences and became somewhat of a misanthrope by my mid teens but I still believed there was a way to overcome my genetics and eventually achieve my goals through a well laid out plan and hard work. In fact I was coping with the red pill when I first found out about this place and within a few weeks of lurking I was able to rid myself of the many delusions that I clung to at the time. If I hadn’t found this place (and other various sources) I’d still be coping with the gym, “game”, low level looksmaxxing and wageslavery
Blackpill spared me from waste of time and recourses.
I started to live less and dream more

Agreed, my parents just place on a piece of technology such as a DS or a computer screen just to keep me occupied. No wonder I call my parents shitty.

Im also kinda addicted but its not that bad.

the internet good but social media is bad.

We need a worldwide EMP tbh.
There would be more opportunity for physical human interaction without these screens to occupy us 24/7.

Internet is a good cope for me. Without it, I would go insane

Agreed. At this point om sick of the internet anyways.
But yet i sit on that bitch for most of the day

Foids shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Internet is a good cope though.

I don't know what I would do without Internet ngl. That's my main cope. Internet is a good thing imo, but social media should be banned though.

Some incels could ascend into normies while others will go ER more frequently.

I would be incel in any time period more than likely so for me, I would want it to still exist. There are some guys here who probably would be normies (at least in terms of sex life) had the internet and what resulted from it never happened. For those guys, I feel badly until I remember my own struggles and then go back to a mix of self-hatred and contempt for modern society.

I love computers but maybe you're right, life would be better.

I would be completely miserable if technology suddenly disappeared
if I never get to know it, I'd probably just find other ways to waste time - probably not much better
it's fun how technology shapes who we are - I'd be a completely different person if good VR existed (so ~100 years from now) and I'd be a completely different person if no modern technology existed (I'd say it'd be a much more boring life, because I'd have more limited access to information, but who knows - folk tales and superstitions are also fun in their own way)

the internet has had a lot of negative effects on society but I’m glad it exists tbh. Makes life more bearable.