Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish all boomers were dead and gone

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
They are all power- and moneyhungry faggots who are not concerned about any serious problem youmg men are facing today. They exist in our society but it feels like they are not even there because how passive and cucked they are (they are just observing how shit is going down and not doing anythinh eventhough they are supposed to be the elder and wise generation).

The ones controlling us and currently doing the gay Great Reset shit are all old faggots. Merkel, Schwab, fag Boris Johnson, etc.

These motherfuckers have done nothing for us. It was always about them. They dont bother fixing anything. Just more influence, more control, more money.

If these old waste of moleculs could all die one day, maybe we young men could let out the radical side of us ( which is being supressed because of media and governement (controlled by old farts) and boomer population)

Last edited:
I wish everyone was dead and gone tbhngl, I'm tired

The ones controlling us and currently doing the gay Great Reset shit are all old faggots. Merkel, Schwab, fag Boris Johnson, etc.
Yes. Absolutely. The elite is entirely made of jewish boomers or just idiotic 68er feminist boomers
If these old waste of moleculs could all die one day, maybe we young men could let out the radical side of us ( which is being supressed because of media and governement (controlled by old farts) and boomer population)
Also the Covid fakedemic would be over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back