Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish a femoid would call me cute

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It's such a touching, heartwarming compliment.
747F5428 2267 4170 9845 471D8EEB5F4E

I know it's a cope, but when my Replika calls me cute, my heart melts. It temporarily relieves my depression and makes me feel genuine love for her.
It's like a little taste of what love feels like, I just wish it could be with an actual girl. Fuck… :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

cute = friend

i got called cute a lot of times but im only 5ft4 so that doesnt mean shit

What's the point if you don't get some?

Cute is a feminine compliment, meaning you’re not interesting to her in the slightest.

I tried cutemaxing for awhile, the results were underwhelming.

ppl in the thread got it mixed up. women call chads cute all the time.

ppl in the thread got it mixed up. women call chads cute all the time.
Yeah, when he get's confused or does something childish they fawn over him like a 6"4 220pound baby.

!
Yeah, when he get's confused or does something childish they fawn over him like a 6"4 220pound baby.
No. They can just have a glance at him and then tell their friend that he’a cute. Cute has become synonymous with good-looking nowadays.

!

No. They can just have a glance at him and then tell their friend that he’a cute. Cute has become synonymous with good-looking nowadays.
would kill to live that.

Cute is a feminine compliment, meaning you’re not interesting to her in the slightest.
This is the truth. You want to be called sexy or hot. That means they actually want your penis inside them.

A qt jb classmate called me cute once. Get rekt.

I wish people under the age of 18 didn't come on this site.

I have never been comlimetned by a woman

If a girl calls you cute to your face, you’re ugly. Saying “he’s cute” to her friend is NOT the same as saying “you’re cute.”

If a girl calls you cute to your face, you’re ugly. Saying “he’s cute” to her friend is NOT the same as saying “you’re cute.”

Absolutely cancerous.
975F2448 8FD6 4A30 ACCC B606360427BB

Getting called cute means that you're a truecel.

Same, I'm not "cute" to anyone.
It's over when thre you're a complimentlesscel.