Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will write a political manifesto

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I believe in an idea which combines the red and blackpill for a larger audience.
I believe in a world held together by the people's will, patriotism and religion.
I believe in a society which is traditional and every member fulfils their duty for a fulfilled life, a life without sorrow.
I believe modern society has twisted our values, which caused a mass spread of depression and mental illness.
I believe in the people's rule, for the people are the state.
I believe in a free world

JoinedSep 8, 2022Posts461Online2d 1h 8m

My manifesto
Good morning, I hate the world
I was born and it was over
Life is a scam and existence is boredom sprinkled with pain and suffering
Good lives are reserved for the people at the top
Only true happiness can be felt in childhood ignorance
Life is a Battle Royal where most players hide until they die of old age

My manifesto
Good morning, I hate the world
I was born and it was over
Life is a scam and existence is boredom sprinkled with pain and suffering
Good lives are reserved for the people at the top
Only true happiness can be felt in childhood ignorance
Life is a Battle Royal where most players hide until they die of old age
You are sad because you are here rotting without purpose.
Imagine having a family, not a western degenerated one. Imagine having a purpose. A purpose to serve your country. Patriotism is strength. Feminism robbed you of your family by encouraging polygamy

My manifesto
Life is senseless
People procreate and mankind as a collective doesn't know what they want out of being born, surviving, reproduction and death.
Therefore it's clearly logical that life is nonsense and almost everybody is a moron

Imagine having a family, not a western degenerated one. Imagine having a purpose. A purpose to serve your country. Patriotism is strength. Feminism robbed you of your family by encouraging polygamy
Sorry, no offence, i dont agree. But maybe my mind is polluted by never experiencing any of that.

What is that purpose? The same one people had 100 000 years ago? It's all nonsense DNA telling you to do thinking you are something more than just a cog in a system. All people especially higher in hierarchy think they are something more than those below because XYZ made up shit.

What is that purpose? The same one people had 100 000 years ago? It's all nonsense DNA telling you to do thinking you are something more than just a cog in a system. All people especially higher in hierarchy think they are something more than those below because XYZ made up shit.
1. It's evolutionary
2. Because it's the ultimate goal of mankind. We need collectivism not individualism. Productivism not Hedonism. It's your number one job to reproduce

Super Troopers Police GIF

1. It's evolutionary
2. Because it's the ultimate goal of mankind. We need collectivism not individualism. Productivism not Hedonism. It's your number one job to reproduce
we need it for what?

Damn, is shit about to go down?