Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will, without ever knowing the love of a woman, wage until I die or kill myself

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
God damn it all

it sucks man like honestly speaking we spend most of our day sldaring and ortting

Ain’t that the depressing god honest truth :smonk:

I always value friends over women. There's nothing better than a night of good food with even better company.

If you got any hobbies, try to get involved in those communities. You can meet some great people to hang out and form a bond with. Nothing stronger than a tight-knit group of bros.

I always value friends over women. There's nothing better than a night of good food with even better company.

If you got any hobbies, try to get involved in those communities. You can meet some great people to hang out and form a bond with. Nothing stronger than a tight-knit group of bros.
Kind of :bluepill: but what else is there?

Kind of :bluepill: but what else is there?
Having friends and a hobby is not bluepill dipshit. It's literally the only thing we got in this fucking world to make us happy. I'd have probably killed myself by now if I didn't have my online friend to talk to every day.

Having friends and a hobby is not bluepill dipshit. It's literally the only thing we got in this fucking world to make us happy. I'd have probably killed myself by now if I didn't have my online friend to talk to every day.
Maybe if you were actually an Incel it wouldn't come so easy to you. Many on this site struggle with making friends and getting a hobby so you are discriminating against us socially disabled, you bigot.

Maybe if you were actually an Incel it wouldn't come so easy to you. Many on this site struggle with making friends and getting a hobby so you are discriminating against us socially disabled, you bigot.
My friend is the one who introduced me to this site. There's hundreds of thousands of us out here in this world, we can find solace in each other. That's all I'm saying

Having a group of bros can suck ass unless they are incel as well. They’ll always start talking about what foids they’re seeing or trying to hook up with while you’re sitting there a virgin with nothing to say jfl