Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will try to sleep in stall

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I will try to sleep in bathroom stall at work I can’t cope without nap these days are too long

GOD DAMN IT FUCKING WAGE NO SLACKING IM CALLING YOUR ((((BOSS))) WAGE HARD AND SEND ME YOUR $$$$$ god damn it this is why the economy is bad and my familys investments are not going up that much

Last edited:
GOD DAMN IT FUCKING WAGE NO SLACKING IM CALLING YOUR ((((BOSS))) WAGE HARD AND SEND ME YOUR $$$$$ god damn it this is why the economy is bad and my familys investments are not going up that much
I will do it

How

Then its very fragile if it depends on one man