Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will try to get courage to enter nightclub today again

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

Aspie pride world wide!
I think its my 6th try already. Or even 7th. All previous times i just stared at the door and walked away. Maybe today i will get courage to go there....

Don't forget to bring an RPG

What's the point? Nightclubs are just an infestation of drunk normfags and degen foids

I'd hate to be in such a place

Bro just walk in. If you dont like it, you can just leave after.

Then what? Hope you get lucky with some drunk girl?

Why are you desperate to hurt yourself?

Night clubs are the perfect place for foids to hunt for beta buxxers

What's the point? Nightclubs are just an infestation of drunk normfags and degen foids

I'd hate to be in such a place
I'm reluctant to accompany my mom to the fucking mall, pubs and nightclubs are absolutely off limits

I remember so many times gathering the courage and then walking past the door. I also clubmaxxed a lot of times. It was horrible. Good luck brocel.

Yes maybe ill be lucky.
They do have far lower standards when drunk but do you really think that's enough? It wasn't enough for me and I've tried it a good few times

You'll be pushed away by a bouncer. Bring a gn and shthmnthhd.

Don’t do it, especially alone. At least go with a couple buddies.

Don’t waste your time. The foids there are super stuck up and very slutty, very likely to have STDs and will almost always have ag least 1 guy who is taller and better looking talking to them

Nightclubs are basically just a sausage fest these days. Don’t go.

GET OUT OF HERE, FAKECEL!

Isn't it impossible to enter alone ? You will be rejected if not a alone chad right ???

Btw maybe i am bluepill but if you Can enter (impossible for a incel) maybe you Can ascend with a drunk foid ? Alcool reduce vision capacity and IQ

Or maybe they are Blackpill and don't drink too much to net let a sub5 Fuck them. Idk

Lol, been there done that

I think its my 6th try already. Or even 7th. All previous times i just stared at the door and walked away. Maybe today i will get courage to go there....
bro youre gonna have a terrible time
if they didnt let you in multiple times they are doing it for a reason

I get major anxiety attacks walking past nightclubs
Can't imagine actually going in one
maybe you Can ascend with a drunk foid ? Alcool reduce vision capacity and IQ
just get MeToo'ed theory

What's the point? it's normalfag central