Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will try to get a palate expander

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I have a narrow long face so i hope a palate expander will widen my face and fix many of my woes. Hopefully it is covered by insurance and will aim for rapid expansion 0.5mm a day. I dont care about the pain. Make me scream in pain but i wanna have a larger fwhr

Is there such a thing? Lifefuel for me bro

One of the reasons to not rope is that plastic surgery will be continuously advancing and progressing, just compare early 2000s surgery that made everyone look like fish faces to now.

I hope you can succeed, OP

One of the reasons to not rope is that plastic surgery will be continuously advancing and progressing, just compare early 2000s surgery that made everyone look like fish faces to now.
Great cope tbh. They will probably have some form of lazer resurfacing (I'm just spitballing)

At least insurance covers it. Might hurt but lets see if it fixes my fwhr
can u pm me with results brah
i have pretty good fwhr but would love to get little bigger then would be ideal

can u pm me with results brah
i have pretty good fwhr but would love to get little bigger then would be ideal
Sure when I get it I will take a pic daily

thank you bro
It is not cope at all but i feel like it is too good to be true. A simple device to expand the maxilla, cheekbones and improve eye area.

This is my lifefuel too, keep us updated.

It is not cope at all but i feel like it is too good to be true. A simple device to expand the maxilla, cheekbones and improve eye area.
im excited to see your results