Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will try to ascend

J

jonesy

Banned
-
Im 18 i will die fighting maybe ill rope if i fail

first step is saving around 6-7k usd for plastic surgery on my eyes (i have droopy eyelids that are ugly)

Hi bros how Are you doing

I have full faith that you will ascend greycel. You are still 18 so hopefully you will leave and i will never have to see you again.

May want to consider surgeries later, you should first try your chances out with women like normies do first.

I have full faith that you will ascend greycel. You are still 18 so hopefully you will leave and i will never have to see you again.

May want to consider surgeries later, you should first try your chances out with women like normies do first.
I am too shy to approach women and socially stunted they can tell im awkward

Surgery is always worth it, even if you are already good looking. You can never be too good looking

Good luck and go to looksmax

Brutal. Do what you gotta do then brocel. Whether it is taking surgery or improv classes or whatever helps you out.

Surgery is always worth it, even if you are already good looking. You can never be too good looking
True but i was just making sure that he doesnt rush into it thinking that it will be a silver bullet which solves all the problems.

So you already have a chiseled jawline and are taller than 6'0?

Non NT and no social circle = over. Work on this

How does one get a social circle while being non nt? I was bullied out of my high school one

No i have a unsymmetrical face and eyes but height yes
Actually never mind, if you're white just get a noodlewhore