Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will travel to Detroit over the summer to lose my virginity

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Fuck it. The only thing I have to lose is, unironically my virginity! I have enough money for a plane ticket there a back. I'll go into the nastiest, most ghetto shithole of a neighborhood in the entire city and pick up the hottest streetwalker I can find. I won't just fuck her, I'll pay her to kiss me and to hold my hand so I'll lose my entire KHV status at once. The thought of prostitution disgusts me but I will NOT die a fucking virgin. Fuck society for making me do this. Don't care if some random thug shoots me dead. Won't wear a condom either. I'm going big, because all I've ever done is go home.

Last edited:
save the money and fuck those 2 girls that were begging for your dick you autist
im literally fantasizing with a hard cock right now what I would do to those girls if I were in your position. quit being an autist and meet up with them and grab their tits

Last edited:
save the money and fuck those 2 girls that were begging for your dick you autist
im literally fantasizing with a hard cock right now what I would do to those girls if I were in your position. quit being an autist and meet up with them and grab their tits
TBH i wish you went to my school. You say your 18, not sure if your still in high school, but if you could see what they were doing in person, and see me in person you would know that they are not attracted to me sexually in the slightest

also OP, Detroit? JFL.

Good luck dodging bullets

TBH i wish you went to my school. You say your 18, not sure if your still in high school, but if you could see what they were doing in person, and see me in person you would know that they are not attracted to me sexually in the slightest
if they are paying attention to you hit on them until they fuck you or leave you alone

also OP, Detroit? JFL.

Good luck dodging bullets
Yes Detroit. I've seen enough videos on youtube to know that the prostitutes literally roam the sidewalks looking for work, and the police don't give a shit about it. Don't care if I get shot, like I said

why not attend to your harem at school

Yes Detroit. I've seen enough videos on youtube to know that the prostitutes literally roam the sidewalks looking for work, and the police don't give a shit about it. Don't care if I get shot, like I said
NIGGER THIS IS THE MOST AUTISTIC SHIT IVE EVER READ LITERALLY NECK YOURSELF. you're willing to travel to another state by plane to go fuck an std ridden whore in a bad neighborhood where you will likely get stabbed meanwhile 2 prime pussies at your school badger you for your cock at this very moment and you block them. do you even know how to travel by air on your own or book a flight?

why not attend to your harem at school
lol if I had a harem, I wouldn't even be on the internet at all. In fact, after I go through with my plan I will request a ban.

Why not go to Tijuana where it's legal and clean?

NIGGER THIS IS THE MOST AUTISTIC SHIT IVE EVER READ LITERALLY NECK YOURSELF. you're willing to travel to another state by plane to go fuck an std ridden whore in a bad neighborhood where you will likely get stabbed meanwhile 2 prime pussies at your school badger you for your cock at this very moment and you block them. do you even know how to travel by air on your own or book a flight?
No way to convince you otherwise so i wont bother. And yes to the questions you asked.

You literally have female friends you are most likely just a late bloomer. I was being hyperbolic to say they want your dick but this is still a retarded as fuck plan.

Good luck with AIDS and all other kind of diseases

You literally have female friends you are most likely just a late bloomer. I was being hyperbolic to say they want your dick but this is still a retarded as fuck plan.
I know man, it is a terrible plan. But I need to take matters into my own hands. I can't keep coping with the hope that I'll find the perfect girl, because I never will. This needs to be done. Nobody is supposed to die a virgin.

I know man, it is a terrible plan. But I need to take matters into my own hands. I can't keep coping with the hope that I'll find the perfect girl, because I never will. This needs to be done. Nobody is supposed to die a virgin.
you haven't even finished high school. This is a last resort type of plan and a terrible one. just jack your own dick for now niga. have you tried to fuck any of your female friends??

C1EE9ADB 3109 4794 B125 316871400048

you haven't even finished high school. This is a last resort type of plan and a terrible one. just jack your own dick for now niga. have you tried to fuck any of your female friends??
I've tried with basically every girl who's actually talked to me. My rejection count this year is 6. They tell me shit like "Oh your such a nice guy, you'll find someone eventually" but that's just typical female BS. It's OVER for my chances to ascend in high school

Go to Vegas to a legal brothel where the prostitutes are clean. And flights to Vegas are usually pretty cheap.