Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I will support feminism if feminist women start approaching me for dates.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Reddit told me that Feminism is good for Incels because it aims to do away with ingrained gender norms.

This presumably includes the age-old notion that men are only considered attractive if they are strong, tall, successful, dominant and masculine looking.

Another such notion is the idea that men should do the romantic approaching and then women accept or decline the offers of men.

So, theoretically, in a feminist world, free of these notions, women would be as likely to romantically approach men as vice versa. Also, masculine looks (or the lack thereof) would play no part in a man’s chances to be approached by a woman. Only his personality, grooming and hygiene would matter.

And honestly, I would like to live in such a world. I would like to be approached by women to get a coffee with and have a chat. And if she likes my personality, is interested in my hobbies or enjoys my humor, maybe things would develop into a relationship…

There is only one tiny problem. These notions are not upheld by the “patriarchy” but by women themselves:

Womens desirer for Chad-like men is not socially constructed but the result of evolutionary formed hard wiring in pursuit of genes that ensure the survival of the offspring in a hostile stone-age-like environment. And in a feminist world there would be no pressure to change these desires.

Likewise, women get approached left and right and therefore have no reason to take up the approaching themselves. And why should they? Approaching is scary, humiliating, embarrassing and involves certain social risks. If at all, women approach Chads.

So a feminist world that would also benefit (would be-) Incels will never come to pass unless women take a good hard look in the mirror, which they have nor the reason or the spine to do. Current mainstream feminism only seeks to change gender-norms to the benefit of (white, middle-upper-class) women.

Last edited:
No equality for my dry worm.

It's nothing but gaslighting, shift blaming and an attempt to manipulate you to either not complain about foids hypocrisy or into turn into another soycuck feminist shill. They have absolutely no excuse to prove this whole ''wahmen don't care about looks'' right now, but they don't, they blame their incompetence in some imaginary ghost that's haunting them just to keep having their standards insanely high.

I am really soppused to believe women are NEVER wrong and accountable about anything? sounds legit :feelshaha:

nothing that comes out of a foids mouth has any value nor any semblance of honesty or consistency. ultimately actions speak louder than words, and I have yet to see any foid making the bare minimum effort to prove anything with actions.

I will support feminism if feminists let good men like me use their womb for breeding JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: But that's the fucking POINT, isn't it? Isn't the POINT of not being a feminist that women cannot be trusted to provide good men their wombs (make their babies) and reward all men who work reasonably hard (on improving society, not her) with sex, so they must be controlled or influenced, frankly for their own good, in return for the support from men that they always get? Like, if women just naturally did all these things, we wouldn't NEED anti-feminism to begin with.

I will support feminism when they support eliminating the gender sex gap

ultimately actions speak louder than words, and I have yet to see any foid making the bare minimum effort to prove anything with actions.
TBH, feminists (an women in general) talk a lot about equality when its suits them but they still see and treat men very different depending on looks (Chad, normie, Incel).

I will support feminism if feminists let good men like me use their womb for breeding JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: But that's the fucking POINT, isn't it? Isn't the POINT of not being a feminist that women cannot be trusted to provide good men their wombs (make their babies) and reward all men who work reasonably hard (on improving society, not her) with sex, so they must be controlled or influenced, frankly for their own good, in return for the support from men that they always get? Like, if women just naturally did all these things, we wouldn't NEED anti-feminism to begin with.
If honest contributions to society are no longer rewarded with reproductive success, civilisation crumbles.

I will support feminism when they support eliminating the gender sex gap
Basically:feelsohh:

Exactly. My hatred for women burns like a blacksmiths furnace. :feelsree:
i don’t get when other incels say that lol like foids are bitches but I don’t want a world where I only interact with men….seems faggy lol. If girls wanted to be around me I wouldn’t be like “ew i hate women” I just will never live up to their standards :blackpill::feelsrope: