Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will start the process to create a Voat replacement to r/Incels

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I see a lot of users here talking about how they miss the reddit format and the whole "community thing", i feel the same way too, i understand also why the former mods don`t want to hear anything about it (I imagine moding an place that was brigaded non-stop 24/7 was not very funny compared with the peace here) so i came to an solution.

I will start recolecting karma in Voat to be able to create an sub there based in the image of the old r/incels, if someone is interested, they can Pme, also, suggestion of how i can do it faster and better will be nice from the veterans that have experience with that site.

I like this style better. With no voting system, no one here posts stupid over the top shit and retarded memes to make it to the front page. It also makes brigading that much more pointless. Also, threads and posts are judged based on their actual content and not what happened to be upvoted the most. I was tired of seeing some normie faggot get all the upvotes while incels got all the downvotes.

BasedTruecel said:
I like this style better. With no voting system, no one here posts stupid over the top shit and retarded memes to make it to the front page. It also makes brigading that much more pointless. Also, threads and posts are judged based on their actual content and not what happened to be upvoted the most. I was tired of seeing some normie faggot get all the upvotes while incels got all the downvotes.
I agree, but many of us can say that`s someone is lacking to made this a full replacement of the sub, maybe is just nostalgia but idk.

Although I used to love the reddit format we have to accept that this is our new home. Going to Voat is useless as we would again get banned, also its too much work and we are doing fine now.

11gaijin said:
 as we would again get banned

Is not voat basically Reddit 2.0 for the subs that reddit decided to be "problematic" and banned? i really doubt they would ban an r/incels when Coontown and the Altrigths sub replacements are there.

Forums have more of a community feel. We have profiles, signatures, avatars, etc. Reddit subs are just swamps of anonymous users. I also don't like the idea of splitting the community here.

Good luck though. As others have said most voaters are trolls so you're going to have the same problems /r/incels had. Voat's userbase is tiny though (it's a mostly dead platform at this point), so I suppose it will be on a much smaller scale.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Forums have more of a community feel.  We have profiles, signatures, avatars, etc.  Reddit subs are just swamps of anonymous users.  I also don't like the idea of splitting the community here.  

Good luck though.  As others have said most voaters are trolls so you're going to have the same problems /r/incels had.  Voat's userbase is tiny though, so I suppose it will be on a much smaller scale.

This

Accept that this is our true homeland man.

If you make a voat have a link to this forum visible so anyone who discovers us through voat can also join the forum if they want to.

From what I've seen the voat people seem like a mangy group of losers and weirdos, so there might be some incels on there who don't know this forum exists because they weren't on reddit when the /r/incels drama happened.

i already tried it with /v/TheChadPill

the far right have just as much hatred of incels as the cucks on the far left. Got called a loser and made fun of for being a virgin.

look at this tradcuck shit they post https://voat.co/v/TheChadPill/2231871

I don`t really think i will "split" the community tbt, the idea is to have an safe space for our memes(they don`t really work in an forum) i will still lurk and post in this all the day.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:

the far right have just as much hatred of incels as the cucks on the far left. Got called a loser and made fun of for being a virgin.

look at this shit https://voat.co/v/TheChadPill/2231871

Yeah that`s why it need to have an nazi-tier moderation, tradcucks are like the sjw`s.

Unbearable2woman said:
I don`t really think i will "split" the community tbt, the idea is to have an safe space for our memes(they don`t really work in an forum) i will still lurk and post in this all the day.

Yeah that`s why it need to have an nazi-tier moderation, tradcucks are like the sjw`s.

tradcucks is the best way to describe them.

Voat is pure grabage, it's impossible to even post there.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:

look at this shit https://voat.co/v/TheChadPill/2231871
The far right hates us most of all. They're the biggest betacuck providers for women.

JovanD said:
Voat is pure grabage, it's impossible to even post there.

Voat had potential to be something.  A few years ago when Ellen Pao banned a ton of subs to make reddit a "safe space" Most notably /r/fatpeoplehate) there was a revolt and a lot of people went to voat.  The servers couldn't sustain that much traffic and when Ellen Pao resigned that sort of killed Voat's momentum.  Most voaters lost patience and lost interest and went crawling back to reddit.  Now most of the subs on voat are completely abandoned with like...10 active subs, and most of the few remaining users are just stormfags and edgy trolls.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Voat had potential to be something.  A few years ago when Ellen Pao banned a ton of subs to make reddit a "safe space" Most notably /r/fatpeoplehate) there was a revolt and a lot of people went to voat.  The servers couldn't sustain that much traffic and when Ellen Pao resigned that sort of killed Voat's momentum.  Most voaters lost patience and lost interest and went crawling back to reddit.  Now most of the subs on voat are completely abandoned with like...10 active subs, and most of the few remaining users are just stormfags and edgy trolls.

The site loads slow as fuck and when i tried to post anything it kept giving me error, saying something about CCCP i gave up shortly after.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back