Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WILL SLAUGHTER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WHITE WHORE WHO FUCKS NIGGERS

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
These whores are single-handedly destroying the white race by mixing with niggers and sandniggers. There are plenty of white men for you to mix with you stupid whore, so why are you fucking these negroid apes??
Handsome curly black man tshirt 600nw 1308959878

Seriously, what do these sluts find attractive in monkeys?
Every woman who fucks niggers should be put in gas chambers along with their mutt babies and niggers should be erased from Earth since they are the most destructive genetic weapon to have ever walked this planet

Based, we need total coalburner death

>inb4 some butthurt Niggercel or Shitnic comes here with "well ackchually it's not that common" jfl, I see it constantly & stats back it up

Practically every white foid jfl

Nothing will save them from the Day Of The Rope

Based, we need total coalburner death

>inb4 some butthurt Niggercel or Shitnic comes here with "well ackchually it's not that common" jfl, I see it constantly & stats back it up
Depends on how you define common, but yea, even if it was 0.0001% that would be terrible. you will basically have nigger DNA travelling incognito among whites

Depends on how you define common, but yea, even if it was 0.0001% that would be terrible. you will basically have nigger DNA travelling incognito among whites
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Stats from Weimerica

@Regenerator @WorthlessSlavicShit

Cope lil Whyte boi

These whores are single-handedly destroying the white race by mixing with niggers and sandniggers. There are plenty of white men for you to mix with you stupid whore, so why are you fucking these negroid apes??
View attachment 1271935

Seriously, what do these sluts find attractive in monkeys?
Every woman who fucks niggers should be put in gas chambers along with their mutt babies and niggers should be erased from Earth since they are the most destructive genetic weapon to have ever walked this planet
Foids get raíled by dogs. The line of argument is the same.

I will not reproduce with any foid whose DNA doesn't say 100% European

Had to see one earlier today, and another earlier this week

We need the fucking nukes to fly already
Foids get raíled by dogs. The line of argument is the same.
I hate most Dogs also

Stats from Weimerica

@Regenerator @WorthlessSlavicShit
Yea but it's mostly whites with hispanics and I guess those hispanics are quite white passing which is somewhat acceptable. Luckily white with black is pretty low

I hate niggers so much it's unreal

Yea but it's mostly whites with hispanics and I guess those hispanics are quite white passing which is somewhat acceptable. Luckily white with black is pretty low
I can just look at some Hispanics & see how much Spaniard rape they have in them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I hate niggers so much it's unreal
Based & agreed, they've always been far far worse to me than people of my own race & even other non-Whites

Based & agreed, they've always been far far worse to me than people of my own race & even other non-Whites
They are clinically retarded when compared to whites or east asians and they look like apes. I don't get it how some foids are down to fuck them. Probably the foids are clinically retarded as well which isn't that big of a surprise :feelskek:

White foids are fucking evil and stupid, but I really put more of the blame on their boomer fathers TBH

Weak self hating entitled faggits

Interracial dating & breeding should be banned. We'd all be better off.